Hey Guys!! and Gals..

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Donnie Bell, Nov 25, 2017.

1. Sandoval

Sandoval Member

Mar 8, 2015
    Welcome!

2. Vaquero

Vaquero Pre-ban Staff Member Admin

Apr 4, 2011
    Out West
    Howdy.

3. karlac

karlac TGT Addict TGT Supporter

Aug 21, 2013
    WestU, TX
    Howdy

4. Donnie Bell

Donnie Bell New Member

Nov 25, 2017
    San Antonio, TX
    Hey there, I live off to redlands Rd on the North side..I have seen the Hill country a few times, how'd you like the snow last week?

5. Donnie Bell

Donnie Bell New Member

Nov 25, 2017
    San Antonio, TX
    Thank you very much!!

6. Donnie Bell

Donnie Bell New Member

Nov 25, 2017
    San Antonio, TX
    hey there, thank you very much. Maybe I can find a good hunting buddy here on this joint as I am new to San Antonio and Texas in general.

7. Donnie Bell

Donnie Bell New Member

Nov 25, 2017
    San Antonio, TX
    Thank you!! I love it here, this is the best damn State in the Union, I love it here in San Antonio for sure. I can't wait till I can start hunting here. I just now got all my permits, license, hunter education done. So i am ready to go soon, I need to find out where a good game processing place is that is very reasonable and can package the meat I may take this year..Gonna try to get a hog if all possible while I am hunting squirrel and rabbit.

8. Donnie Bell

Donnie Bell New Member

Nov 25, 2017
    San Antonio, TX
    Hey there, I ccan't argue that point, I should be able to shoot SOOO MUCH more. I will upload a pic of my crossbow soon, it's nuttin special, but its pretty decent, I paid only like 400.00 bucks for it when it was new.

9. benenglish

benenglish Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Member

Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    Welcome to TGT.
    Hunting isn't my thing but I'm sure there are plenty of folks on here who'd be happy to help if you have questions.

ETA - Oops, sorry. I see from your other thread that you're already asking questions and getting much of the info you need.

Last edited: Dec 16, 2017
  10. OJ knives

OJ knives New Member

Nov 12, 2017
    Welcome. If you do go hunting, Texas deer meat is not good, especially the backstrap. If you get one I would gladly dispose of it for you( one steak at a time).