• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    Just a heads up. You can't throw away methanol in the city trash.

Oh, and the garbage truck records all the items dumped into the truck and the number on the can. That camera looking thing by the dump funnel....is a camera.

I thought California was big on environmentalism. You'll see some Texas environmentalism if they catch you dumping chemicals.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Not sure what you're talking about, or why anyone here would have CA trash pickup.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

roadkill

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2013
    We need CA trash pick up in. TX. Only way to stop the californication of our great state.

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    Lefty's have a love affair with recycling, only thing is it costs more to recycle than to manufacture new, almost anything..

Last edited:

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    Clarification, Lefty's have a love affair with recycling 'trash', but recycling things like barnwood lumber, like they do in Barnwood Builders, or even used (cleaned of lumps..) kitty litter, which I use to fill holes in the yard or ruts created by my heavy zero turn mower. Or used bolts, washers and nuts, sure recycling stuff like that makes sense. Saves money too.

This sort of recycling is a good thing, but I'll be damned if I'm going to dive into my coffee grounds, empty can strewn trash to separate my plastic from glass, etc. or keep a wild assortment of different receptacles to segregate various categories of trash while I congratulate myself on gag, 'saving the earth" bullshit.

Nuh-uh, homey don't play with his trash no matter how many unwashed hippies it pisses off.

Dawico

Uncoiled
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Lampasas, Texas

Oh, and the garbage truck records all the items dumped into the truck and the number on the can. That camera looking thing by the dump funnel....is a camera.

I thought California was big on environmentalism. You'll see some Texas environmentalism if they catch you dumping chemicals.
    130243452794b56dc5388365adff0383.jpg

DubiousDan

Trump 2024
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    San Antonio

Thanks for the warning. If I ever buy any methanol and decide I don't want it any more, I won't drive to Cal. to dispose of it.

Top Bottom