• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kaidorsai

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2008
    Ft. Hood, TX
    kaidorsai here! Coming over from LF.net. Thanks for the invite.

Lessee, Mil. LEO for the moment, but it looks like I am about to be retired in June or so. After that, I hope to get back into Civ. LEO and finish my second degree or even advance the one I got. Always wanted to be a student at UT, looks like now is as good a time as any.

Stationed at Ft. Hood, TX for the last 5 years. before that was Iraq, Vilseck, Germany, and Ft. Hood again. I have 2 Combat tours under my belt with only one medevac. I got lucky.

My interests are 3 gun matches and IDPA. I have taken classes with TIGER Valley, OPS and several Mil classes taught by them "Special" folks. Oh, side note, I am not, nver have been, nor will I claim to be HSLD, special anything or a sniper. I am just a Joe looking for every advantage I can get.

I am currently in possession of 2 P220's DAK, 1 P226 in 9MM, 1 BHP, 1 RRA Entry Model M4orgery, and a M1S90. Got a few otehr things too, but those are the ones I enjoy going bang with the most.

Cant think of anything else and I look forward to contributing to this board.
    Lynx Defense

Texas1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 29, 2017
    Austin, TX
    Hi Les, good to have you on board.

I'm low speed, high drag, shoot 6" groups at 25 yards, and I don't know how to headspace an FAL, but oh well, everyone has to start somewhere.

WyattT

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2008
    im Wyatt,

im 19 coming over from lf.net, as a freshman at UT i get pretty busy. im a kinesiology student and i have an internship that takes up my time. basically after strength, speed and power, i like guns shooting and military stuff.

i have only bought one gun on my own as of now, a tantal from atlantic firearms. for now my shooting interest primarily revolves around getting enough time to shoot and finding a new place to go after hill country rifle range closed.

SIG_Fiend

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 21, 2008
    Austin, TX
    Excellent! I'm glad to see some LF folks on here (that's an awesome forum). Kaidorsai, thank you very much to your service to this country, and thanks for registering! We're glad to have you all here. I too am interested in IDPA and 3 gun matches. I'm planning on getting into both areas later in the year. Here's one group I found that does carbine, 3 gun matches, and IDPA as well. From what I understand I believe they mostly go to Cedar Ridge Range down in Comal County, so there might be something a bit closer to you if you are still in Ft. Hood or up north. I'm planning on going to some of their upcoming events to spectate at least as I have never been to one of these types of events yet. If you happen to know of any other groups around doing 3 gun matches, I'd be glad to hear about it as it looks like a blast! :)

Thank you for registering as well WyattT.

Top Bottom