• ...and so much more!
  • MR Redneck

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    The great country of West Texas
    New here from West Texas. Been a gun owner my whole life and will continue to be one for the rest of it.
    I support all of our Constitutional Rights without compromise! Im a life member of the GOA because the GOA is a noncompromising organization that supports all of the Constitutionals rights we all share.
    I am not a CHL holder but support anyone who chooses to carry firearms in an effort to defend themself's or anyone else. I disagree with the CHL lisence requirement because I feel that Texans should not be required to apply for a lisence to defend themself. Our presious gift of life is a gift of God and only he should decide how we defend it.
    I support anyone who uses lethal force to Protect Property, and Defend Life.
    I am a honest hard working small business owner who feels it is an honor to look out for the well being of others. I do not look the other way, and I wont allow others to become victims if at all possible.
    I dont feel like Texans should depend on law enforcement to protect them, because that aint thier job.
    Texas is my home and I grew up here. Althow I wasnt born in Texas, I got here as fast as I could.
    Fellow Texans, I have a goal. My goal is to help Texans by fighting for just law. Legislature burdons the citizens of Texas with law that only apply to the honest man. These laws restrict the citizens right to defend what is precious to us. I am luck to find a site such as this. I have a quest for information I need to persue my goals. The goal to help Texans restore their rights as free men and women.
    Lynx Defense

Top Bottom