Hey

striker55

Jan 6, 2021
Katy
Tried to login today, message said I was permanently banned? Said to message administration, couldn't.

BBL

Feb 8, 2021
TX
Multiple threads running on this one already.
The webpage admins tried to do an unnecessary upgrade, you know, one of those change-for-the-sake-of-change. It did not go well. The forum was down for months as a result. Many thought it was being censored.
But it came back up later. Though many users are unable to log in for various reasons, having been "banned" being one of them.
Hard to ask them to unban a member if the member cannot log in.
So many users natually flocked here.

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Admin
Nov 22, 2011
Spring
I'm not banned thee but I no longer remember my password. Unfortunately I signed up from an email address I no longer have so I can't reset my password.

I'm not exactly grieving over the situation... :)

striker55

Jan 6, 2021
Katy
I'm not banned thee but I no longer remember my password. Unfortunately I signed up from an email address I no longer have so I can't reset my password.

I'm not exactly grieving over the situation... :)
My email I signed up with no longer works. No big loss I like it here. Just wondering why I got banned.

Primary

TexasGunTalk Assistant
Here are some related products that TexasGunTalk members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TexasGunTalk’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TexasGunTalk discussions about these products.

Support

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
silencers
third coast
DK Firearms
Tyrant Designs
Ranier
Shroud

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads