HGCA gun show, 10/10 - 10/11

Discussion in 'General Firearms & Ammo' started by dbgun, Oct 5, 2009.

1. dbgun

dbgun TGT Addict

Mar 17, 2008
    Houston, TX.
    Anybody planning on going to the Houston Gun Collectors Association gun show at the Reliant Center, this coming weekend.

I'm hoping to go Saturday, but if the weather is good, I'll probably go to the range and site in my deer rifle.

2. M. Sage

M. Sage TGT Addict

Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    Yes, I'll be there on Saturday (and Friday set-up for a while) but plan on hitting PSC on Sunday.

Our little group should have tables in B13 somewhere. Some of us are selling a lot of stuff, some just have a few things we'd like to sell or trade, and the rest just want to have a place where we can kick back and relax!

3. Mike45

Mike45 New Member

Feb 13, 2009
    The Bayou City
    I am planing on going as I have an itch that needs to be scratched.

Mike45

4. ducksps

ducksps Active Member

Mar 3, 2008
    Austin, Houston
    Talon Arms will be at the show

A few of the guys from Talon Arms will be hosting a table at this event. Bring any suppressor, sbr, or other NFA type questions and they will be happy to help.

5. Eli

Eli Well-Known

I won't be attending, I don't do such things on Shabbat (Saturday) and Sunday is a Holy Day so I'm out.

Eli

6. Joat

Joat Active Member

Apr 28, 2008
    Kenefick, TX
    I'll be there at the Texas Tactical Gear tables working off some of my indenture. (or getting farther behind) :fighting0002:

Joat

7. shipwreck

shipwreck Well-Known

Mar 17, 2008
    Beretta City,Texas
    I'd be going :)

8. shipwreck

shipwreck Well-Known

Mar 17, 2008
    Beretta City,Texas
    I may be wrong - but didn't they NOT put the 30.06 sign out at the LAST Reliant show?

9. M. Sage

M. Sage TGT Addict

Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    I'll be wandering the show, when I get tired I'll stop and rest at a table at B16. End cap; facing the front at the food court. Ask for Mike from San Antonio, you'll have about a 50% chance of finding the right person as long as you find the right table. :p

PS: The vendor badge rocks. Not even Saturday yet, and I bought a gun (Rossi 4" .38 SPL in stainless for $230.)

10. shipwreck

shipwreck Well-Known

Mar 17, 2008
    Beretta City,Texas
    Yes, I saw no signagain