• dbgun

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 17, 2008
    Houston, TX.
    Anybody planning on going to the Houston Gun Collectors Association gun show at the Reliant Center, this coming weekend.

I'm hoping to go Saturday, but if the weather is good, I'll probably go to the range and site in my deer rifle.
    Lynx Defense

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    Yes, I'll be there on Saturday (and Friday set-up for a while) but plan on hitting PSC on Sunday.

Our little group should have tables in B13 somewhere. Some of us are selling a lot of stuff, some just have a few things we'd like to sell or trade, and the rest just want to have a place where we can kick back and relax!

ducksps

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2008
    Austin, Houston
    Talon Arms will be at the show

A few of the guys from Talon Arms will be hosting a table at this event. Bring any suppressor, sbr, or other NFA type questions and they will be happy to help.

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    I'll be wandering the show, when I get tired I'll stop and rest at a table at B16. End cap; facing the front at the food court. Ask for Mike from San Antonio, you'll have about a 50% chance of finding the right person as long as you find the right table. :p

PS: The vendor badge rocks. Not even Saturday yet, and I bought a gun (Rossi 4" .38 SPL in stainless for $230.)

Texas_Archer

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 20, 2008
    I haven't gone to a gun show in awhile. Last time I went I got hit in the head when I guy was mishandling a 50 cal.

Just to many people these days for me.

kizmazz

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 22, 2009
    houston
    I went early this morning and checked it out. Just had knee surgery two weeks ago and about half way through the show I was done. Oh well, next time I will be ready to make it up and down all aisles and buy a Colt.

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    I skipped today. Spent my dough on Friday and some on Saturday and actually called it quits around 2 PM.

It was hilarious seeing private sellers much higher than the dealers. Lots of people screwed themselves by buying during the Insanity and now want to get their money back out of it. Too late! But since it's used, I'll take it for 80% of retail. I don't care that it's paperless, they can still track me down through you...

Maxpower

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 26, 2009
    I skipped today. Spent my dough on Friday and some on Saturday and actually called it quits around 2 PM.

It was hilarious seeing private sellers much higher than the dealers. Lots of people screwed themselves by buying during the Insanity and now want to get their money back out of it. Too late! But since it's used, I'll take it for 80% of retail. I don't care that it's paperless, they can still track me down through you...

yep, you can see that on Gunsamerica and Gunbroker. their prices are high as well as shipping.

mjgray

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 4, 2009
    Bay City Texas
    Going going gone. Yep first gun show. Met my son in north Houston and him his mother and I had some quality time. He got to leave with "the judge". I almost bought a SR-9, but made the call to wait, maybe Xmas. Anyway, I thought it was alot of fun. But stay away from the feed court. Man $27.00 for 2 waters, a dog and a BBQ sandwich, someone needs to rain that in. But hunger knows no dollar amount.

Chief

Top Bottom