• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Red

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 24, 2009
    Central Texas
    Hi, everyone. I stumbled across this forum via Google about a week ago and have been lurking since then. Because I might actually have something to say at some point (maybe), I figured that I'd go ahead and introduce myself.

Let's see...I'm 28; live outside of the Dallas/Ft. Worth area; have had my CHL for a couple of years now; and carry everywhere it's legal. As far as general firearms knowledge goes, I think that I have the very basics covered but am here to learn as much as I can.

Also, the few people who know that I have a CHL (I like to keep that a secret in the real world because I live in a small community where people love to talk about all sorts of things) tend to ask me why I obtained it. There's no particular answer or good story behind it: both of my parents have always had firearms and I, at some point, realized that the guns here at home do me no good when I'm not at home. I guess that I watched the six o'clock murder report one night too many or something.

Whatever the case, I'm looking forward to more reading around here. Thanks for providing such a valuable resource! :)
    Venture Surplus ad

Top Bottom