• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ukguy

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 19, 2012
    London England
    Hey all

Im looking for some help, I'm coming to Texas for vacation in October and I like to learn to shoot whilst m in your state. As it something I can't do in England thanks to our ***** weapon laws can any of you recommend some where I can learn. I be staying in the Arlington fort worth area.

Thank
    ARJ Defense ad

IXLR8

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 19, 2009
    Republic of Texas
    The red coats are coming!

I forget, we have a special relationship with England according to the news. There are plenty of places to rent a gun, and receive instruction. You may want to try a machinegun as well. If you have never tried it, it will be a memorable experience. Be aware that there are very busy times during the day, usually not during normal work hours that make finding space at a range difficult.
    I am not familiar with ranges in Arlington, but if you take the drive to Plano (about 45 minutes) The Bullet Trap has a large selection of rental guns, and a range.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 28, 2008
    Frisco, TX
    If it will be your first time shooting, then please, please, please learn and practice these 4 rules of firearm safety: safetyrules Most gun ranges will have additional rules specific to the range, but these 4 rules are universal. The unfortunate fact of the matter is, although these are simple to remember, they sometimes go unpracticed. You need to be on your toes when dealing with firearms for the obvious.

Most gun ranges offer gun rentals and beginner shooting safety classes. Hopefully somebody in that neck of the woods will chime in with range recommendations for you. If no one does, then I will throw out Elm Fork Shooting Sports in Dallas: Elm Fork Shooting Sports

If you want to experience a fully automatic weapon, then the DFW Gun Club rents them out: DFW Gun Range - Training Center and Retail Firearms Store - Dallas, TX

Beyond that, welcome to our great state and I hope you enjoy your holiday here.

LJH

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 22, 2011
    Austin
    Hello, welcome to TGT, and have fun when in Texas. I have family in Newcastle, and they love to go shooting every time they come to visit.

TXARGUY

Famous Among Dozens
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 31, 2012
    Wildcat Thicket, Texas
    When are you coming? I have a ranch north of the Dallas Fort Worth area and would be thrilled to let you come out and do some shooting with me and the family. Shoot me a PM if you're interested.

Top Bottom