• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TruthlessHero81

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 21, 2017
    Welcome, I lived in Laurel and Glen Burnie for a while, and my Dad was originally from Baltimore so I am an Orioles fan!

However, much like you I got to Texas as quick as I could and don't think I'll ever leave. It's just that damn nice here and especially so when it comes to guns!

Cheers! M2

Ah, the Dirty Burnie! Making me miss it a little lol

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    I was back there a few years ago, visited both the apartment complex I lived in in Laurel (the Avondale behind the mall, once a nice high rise) and my condo in Glen Burnie (just off Ritchie Highway just south of I-695 on East Ordnance).

I couldn't live in either place these days, especially given how "anti-gun" Maryland has become; but I do miss the area as there was a lot to do there.

Are you working for the same organization here that you were working for there? If so, it's where I met my wife (who is from Arden on the Severn)...

Cheers! M2

TruthlessHero81

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 21, 2017
    I was back there a few years ago, visited both the apartment complex I lived in in Laurel (the Avondale behind the mall, once a nice high rise) and my condo in Glen Burnie (just off Ritchie Highway just south of I-695 on East Ordnance).

I couldn't live in either place these days, especially given how "anti-gun" Maryland has become; but I do miss the area as there was a lot to do there.

Are you working for the same organization here that you were working for there? If so, it's where I met my wife (who is from Arden on the Severn)...

Cheers! M2

Yep, same outfit. I bought a handgun today and was amazed. No fingerprints, no 7 day waiting period, no HQL license.

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    Down along the coast you can get crab. But instead of ruining them, we just boil and eat them.
    Welcome to the the forum and Texas.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Josephn58333
    Top Bottom