Gun Zone Deals

Hi, I'm new here, but hold 3 form 4's in Tarrant County.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rocking D Ranch

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    Fort Worth
    I've been through the process here 3 times. All suppressors. Sheriff Dee Anderson has been very willing to sign off on NFA's if you pass the background check. I will try to answer any questions concerning my experience with Tarrant County and form 4's.

ATF NFA phone number is 304-616-4500. If a woman answers, she is usually very helpful. If a man answers he is usually some what grumpy about the call and the additional work load of late.
    Guns International

ducksps

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2008
    Austin, Houston
    Welcome to the forum! Thanks for the positive info on your local Sheriff. Makes me very jealous here in Houston where I have not heard of any LEO sign offs for suppressors. we can only hope we are able to elect better in the future.

Rocking D Ranch

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    Fort Worth
    Thanks. Yeah, and among the multitude of other differences between Tarrant and Dallas Counties, I understand that Dallas Sheriff Lupe Valdez (aka Lezzie Lupe) won't generally sign off on them either. I wonder about finding a friendly local Texas Ranger. By Texas statute, they have all the powers of a Sheriff.

SC-Texas

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    Houston, TX
    Welcome to the website. Good to know that Tarrant County will sign off. Too badyou have to jump through the hoops everytime you buy a new NFA item.

Top Bottom