• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Scummbagg

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Arlington, TX
    I know this is a intro post, but I also want to know if anyone can help me find out more about my gun. I am new to the Dan Wesson 357. How do I determine what model it is? It says it was made in Monson, and the barrel from the body to the tip measures about 7.25", adjustable sight. I am also wondering the value if anyone knows an approximation.
    Military Camp

Attachments

• Photo0203.jpg
      Photo0203.jpg
      47.3 KB · Views: 249

Bullseye Shooter

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 28, 2008
    Texas Panhandle
    Dan Wesson Arms was initially located in Palmer, MA. In late 1990 the ownership of DW Arms was changed within the family and the new company was renamed Wesson Firearms Co, Inc.

Open the cylinder and on the frame near the hinge (crane) should be a model number. Let me know what that is and maybe I can come up with a price for you and an approximate year of manufacture.

Scummbagg

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Arlington, TX
    Dan Wesson Arms was initially located in Palmer, MA. In late 1990 the ownership of DW Arms was changed within the family and the new company was renamed Wesson Firearms Co, Inc.

Open the cylinder and on the frame near the hinge (crane) should be a model number. Let me know what that is and maybe I can come up with a price for you and an approximate year of manufacture.

The only kind of markings I see are a few things that look like a U. And the shoes are DVS. lol

Top Bottom