Hi point C9 video ( I know I know)

Siarsenal

Apr 29, 2014
Well I do hope the video's are getting better even if ya'll think the guns aren't

Thanks, S&I Arsenal

Mreed911

TGT Addict
BANNED!!!
Apr 18, 2013
Austin, TX
The accuracy certainly isn't. This is shameful at 3 yards / 9 feet, controlled fire:

accuracy.jpg

And please, get rid of the music. It's distracting.

Whisky

Well-Known
BANNED!!!
Jan 27, 2013
ha ha ha ha ha.....is that fellow a truly bad pistol shooter..or..is that pistol really that bad..or..a combination of both

he should be embarrassed to have put this video anywhere (other than the toilet..)

TXARGUY

Famous Among Dozens
Lifetime Member
May 31, 2012
Wildcat Thicket, Texas
Well I do hope the video's are getting better even if ya'll think the guns aren't
I guess that I just fail to see your purpose.

The only point I see in the video is a shitty C9.

Are you doing some back to school, adult continuing education videography class or something?

What is the message that you are attempting to get across?

Last edited:

grumper

TGT Addict
Jul 5, 2012
Austin
Do those bullet holes look slightly keyhole shaped to anyone else?

Or did the flyers somehow stack on each other?

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Admin
Nov 22, 2011
Spring
Do those bullet holes look slightly keyhole shaped to anyone else?
The highest bullet hole on the target clearly tore a strip of target paper downward from the impact point. That means the target is printed on very thin, very cheap paper. With such cheap targets, it's not possible to tell if keyholes are happening or not. The holes in the paper will never be round at handgun velocities.

Edited to add a couple of illustrative examples.

Here's what bullet holes can look like on cheap targets:

snubbie_Fiocchi_zpsc882d300.jpg

Here's similar ammo used on a quality target:

M10RuleBeater.jpg

Moral of the story - With cheap targets, you can't draw any reliable conclusions from the shape of the bullet holes.

Last edited:

Koinonia

Well-Known
Sep 10, 2012
San Antonio
Always good to see gun reviewers.

Firt off, as previously mentioned, the music is distracting. Either turn it down a tad to be way in the background just to keep it from having dead spaces in audio, or use a softer kind of music.

And second, you are speaking very loudly! If you can, invest in a mic that clips on to your shirt, and speak in your normal voice. It is more appealing being talked to in a conversational voice, then it is to feel shouted at.

I do like the intro though, well done!

grumper

TGT Addict
Jul 5, 2012
Austin
The highest bullet hole on the target clearly tore a strip of target paper downward from the impact point. That means the target is printed on very thin, very cheap paper. With such cheap targets, it's not possible to tell if keyholes are happening or not. The holes in the paper will never be round at handgun velocities.
Gotcha. Just thought maybe there was a mechanical reason for so many shots to be off target at that close range.

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
Texas Gun Forum Ad
silencers
third coast
Ranier
Tyrant Designs
DK Firearms

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members