Apr 29, 2014
Boat anchor, Ugly step sister HAHA

Last edited:

40Arpent

TGT Addict
TGT Supporter
Jul 16, 2008
Houston
What part of a 27 round indoor test proves it's reliable, as you claim in your opening comments?

Siarsenal

Apr 29, 2014
What part of a 27 round indoor test proves it's reliable, as you claim in your opening comments?
40Arpent Through out the video I talk about No FTF's, and no FTE's which I believe would constitute reliability, also I invite you to view another youtuber iraqveteran8888 who's channel you can go to via our video by clicking on the lower third where I speak about him in that same intro they did an extensive 4 part torture test on the Hi point C9 and the only way they finally blew it up was to pack the barrel full of powder and C-clamp the slide shut ( if that ain't reliable I don't know what is Sir!) they also speak on the fact of accuracy numerous times. I hope this helps..

Siarsenal

Apr 29, 2014
Most of us here are familiar with IV8888.
Koinonia,
Yes Sir I understand I think the Man does some great videos and It is a shame his friend Barry passed because he played such a large part in the Hi point torture tests and in general

shortround

TGT Addict
Jan 24, 2011
Grid 0409
If you go back and watch the video again, take a look at the baffles above the targets: They are peppered with bullet holes!

Does not speak well for shooters who frequent that facility, or for a range staff that allows that to happen.

Glockster69

TGT Addict
BANNED!!!
Jul 1, 2011
If you go back and watch the video again, take a look at the baffles above the targets: They are peppered with bullet holes!

Does not speak well for shooters who frequent that facility, or for a range staff that allows that to happen.
I say it speaks more to the bottom $$$.

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
Texas Gun Forum Ad
silencers
third coast
Ranier
Tyrant Designs
DK Firearms

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics