• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • OldGringo

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 16, 2008
    S.W. Houston Area
    Fondren Southwest area LOL home of random gunfire and a heavy police presence.

Eli

Dude thats all over the area. I awoke last night to large caliber rifle fire and after glancing at the alarm noted it was probably one of my moron neighbors who thought he saw the ball drop in Times Square after too many Colt Malt Liquors? Grabbed my torch and bedside weapon then did a quick look around w/o exiting the house. Back in bed by 12:15 and the moron lets loose a few more rounds @ 12:30. Is the greater Houston area a great place to live or what???? MORONS!!!!!! They'll be out of ammo by Wednesday midnight....:banghead:

Eli

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 28, 2008
    Ghettohood - SW Houston
    Dude thats all over the area. I awoke last night to large caliber rifle fire and after glancing at the alarm noted it was probably one of my moron neighbors who thought he saw the ball drop in Times Square after too many Colt Malt Liquors? Grabbed my torch and bedside weapon then did a quick look around w/o exiting the house. Back in bed by 12:15 and the moron lets loose a few more rounds @ 12:30. Is the greater Houston area a great place to live or what???? MORONS!!!!!! They'll be out of ammo by Wednesday midnight....:banghead:
    You actually get up for it? It doesn't even awaken me any more.

Eli

MiTX

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    Austin
    Eli, I used to live in the SW / Fondren area myself. Got out of there as fast as I could ;)
    I am in Austin now and can at least breathe a little better.
    New member here too. Welcome!

Eli

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 28, 2008
    Ghettohood - SW Houston
    Eli, I used to live in the SW / Fondren area myself. Got out of there as fast as I could ;)
    I am in Austin now and can at least breathe a little better.
    New member here too. Welcome!
    I lived in Austin 2001-2006. It was OK, I like Houston though. I'll probably eventually find myself back in Austin.

Eli

zembonez

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2008
    Republic of Texas
    tgt.gif

Top Bottom