• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tanked84

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 16, 2017
    Killeen, TX
    My name is Cory, I live in Killeen, with my wife and 3 kids. I am medically retired from the Army. I am not a Texas native I have lived all over the place. I joined the Army out of Jacksonville, Fl. I was stationed in Germany for the majority of my career, several tour in Iraq, then stationed in Ft Hood. When the retired me I took my family back to Florida and stayed there for 7 years while I was a owner operator; The family decided they wanted me back at home and not driving trucks anymore so we decided to move back to Texas. I am currently going to school for my Associates degree in Firearms Technology. I have quite a few different firearms of different types and I am currently looking into getting into reloading. Other than that I like to go fishing, hunting, and shooting.
    Military Camp

Tanked84

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 16, 2017
    Killeen, TX
    Thanks, I am glad I found this forum. There is a ton of good information on here. I am constantly finding answers to questions I have had and answers to some things I didn't even have the questions too.

Tanked84

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 16, 2017
    Killeen, TX
    Wish my college had firearms technology, I'd be spending more than the 50+ hours a week there.
    Welcome!
    I wish I had found it sooner than I did. I probably do spend 50+ hours a week on everything in the course and then even more time researching and trying other things on my own. If you are interested in the courses feel free to PM me and I will let you know who I go through and you may be able to as well.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    I wish I had found it sooner than I did. I probably do spend 50+ hours a week on everything in the course and then even more time researching and trying other things on my own. If you are interested in the courses feel free to PM me and I will let you know who I go through and you may be able to as well.
    The time involved I probably would need to wait until summer. The plus part often means 10 to 15 hours, and I would hate to commit to something I couldn't devote more time to. Plus I meant if they offered that class here I probably wouldn't have to pay for the classes.

Tanked84

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 16, 2017
    Killeen, TX
    The time involved I probably would need to wait until summer. The plus part often means 10 to 15 hours, and I would hate to commit to something I couldn't devote more time to. Plus I meant if they offered that class here I probably wouldn't have to pay for the classes.
    That is probably how much time I spend on it going by that. I'm using the Post 9/11 GI Bill to take the courses. Them accepting the GI Bill was a big reason I am going through them, If they didn't take it I would not be able to afford the tuition most likely.

Top Bottom