• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ArmyZach

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Joshua
    Next time we need to announce the spoon shoot! You guys completely missed me making a fool of myself.

Someone was scared of some stiff competition.
    Not that the stiff competition would have come from us.

robertc1024

Staff member
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 22, 2013
    San Marcos
    The rundown: I put a few 3/8"ths holes in the top of a 2x4 and screwed it to the top of a sawhorse. They were hard as hell to hit - blaming the wind - but txbikerman and serah did the most damage. They shot .22's right through them and they didn't move. Funny thing was, there was some non-TGT people there who shot the crap out of them and loved it. God Bless gun peeps.

txbikerman

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 10, 2013
    mckinney
    The rundown: I put a few 3/8"ths holes in the top of a 2x4 and screwed it to the top of a sawhorse. They were hard as hell to hit - blaming the wind - but txbikerman and serah did the most damage. They shot .22's right through them and they didn't move. Funny thing was, there was some non-TGT people there who shot the crap out of them and loved it. God Bless gun peeps.
    those things were hard to hit. it was the winds fault, but was fun.

GlockOwner

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    Dallas (Oak Cliff)

I blame my hardware for not shooting straight. TBM did show me where I barely hit the side of one spoon...

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    I my .22 pistol there to show y'all how it was supposed to be done, but I was to busy to get over there.

Top Bottom