• Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Post up anything you need to unload, trade, acquire, or just get rid of. Plenty of opportunity at the greatest range day on earth:flag:
    DK Firearms

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    I have 450, once used from NEW mfg., brass .223 cases I am SOOO tired of looking at! Trade, sell, whatev ....

Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land
    I've got an unopened 1lb can of titewad shotgun powder I'll sell.
    Hogdon really needs to change the labels so it don't look so much like titegroup. :mad:

GlockOwner

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    Dallas (Oak Cliff)
    well damn...i didn't see this thread and just made a post about this in the other thread! lol Done beat me to it again

EDIT: From the other thread

If anyone needs a certain type of ammo, and for whatever reason you can't really find it in your area, let me know and i'll see if I can get you some for hicksville. I pass by multiple walmarts as well as an academy every monday through thursday on my way to and from school. It wouldn't be any trouble for me to stop in occasionally and check.

Shotgun Jeremy

Spelling Bee Champeon
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Central Texas
    I have a few things laying around that I would be willing to trade. If someone is interested-cool. If not, no biggie.

What I have:

Sights-

I have a polymer front flip up sight, and a metal flip up rear sight. They're not magpul or any big brand like that, but if you're putting together a rifle and need something temporary until your wallet recovers-they'll work. I bought these on the cheap when I first got my rifle with that exact reasoning. They were cheap and temporary until I was able to afford something nicer.

I have a red dot that is good if you have a 10/22. I bought it when I was in the military and didn't understand the difference between cheap red dots and quality red dots. This thing isn't good for a standard AR, but if you're shooting .22, it should be good to go.

Trigger-

I have an adjustable 1911 trigger. I bought it off amazon for my 1911, but it just doesn't work. It's too sloppy. I guess it may work for other model 1911's. If you'd like, I can bring it and my tools, and we can try installing it in your 1911 in the classroom.

Foregrips-

I have a stock foregrip for a mossberg 500. I also have a verticle foregrip for a mossberg 500. I'm not a fan of either one, but different strokes for different folks, so if you're interested, I can bring them out and we can try fitting it on your gun at the range.

Mags-

I have two 9mm metal para mags. I bought them thinking they were M&P mags, but there's some slight differences that won't allow them to work. The store I bought them from doesn't allow refunds.

Holster-

I have a 1911 paddle holster. This can work for someone using their gun at the range. I just don't like it. It works fine, looks fine. I'm just not a fan of it for some reason.

There will possibly be more. I need to do some thinking and asking around.

I'm interested in:

Ammo: .22, .223/5.56, .9mm, .45
    Gun Cabinet Accessories
    Magpul Foregrip-Got One
    Military Style Vertical Foregrip aka "Grip Pod"
    Two point sling
    Rail mounted sling attachment point
    1911 extended mag
    1911 mag pouch for daily carry
    M&P9 mag pouch for daily carry
    M&P IWB holster

Last edited:

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    By foregrip, do you mean vertical or are you talking about standard AR foregrip/heat shield snap in two piece shoulder thingy that goes up?

Shotgun Jeremy

Spelling Bee Champeon
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Central Texas
    Ohhhhh, no, I gotcha now. I'm talking about the military style foregrip that has the feet drop out the bottom. I have the same style you have that I pulled off of my Windham, but I don't really see anyone needing them. Hell, I don't even see why gun shops bother to stock them. Just space-wasters, IMO.

I'll go make that more clear in my post.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Ohhhhh, no, I gotcha now. I'm talking about the military style foregrip that has the feet drop out the bottom. I have the same style you have that I pulled off of my Windham, but I don't really see anyone needing them. Hell, I don't even see why gun shops bother to stock them. Just space-wasters, IMO.

I'll go make that more clear in my post.

Oh, you want a grip-pod. Well why didn't ya so so in the first place?

Not sure anyone would have gotten that from "military style", lol.

I ain't got one though, so quit botherin me about it.

Jakashh

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    Sugar Land
    got a magpul MOE stock and some hogue 1911 mag well grips and S&A magwell mainspring housing i could trade for 1911/AR parts...

looking for a nice AR sling from VTAC or blue force gear (vickers sling), QD mounts, long black 1911 trigger, 1911 double diamond checkered wood grips.

Last edited:

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    I didn't know that's what it's called! Us Seabees didn't have fancy stuff like that.

I was in the reserves, don't get me started on outdated gear, lol. Pretty sure my rifle served in Vietnam, lol.

Now look, you gone an made me derail my own thread.

TreyG-20

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Central
    Grip pods are all over the place around here. Don't buy one from a surplus store though as they try to get retail for them. Craigs list is littered with them though and so are pawn shops. I bought 2 for $20 at action pawn.

Top Bottom