Spelling Bee Champeon
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Central Texas
    Annnnnd, we're off!
    Trailerload_zps793345bb.jpg

This guy may have done this a time or two before....
    ProperlySetUp_zps7579ee42.jpg

I've always liked these types of setups.
    Nicesetup_zpsa693a6dc.jpg

An AK bullpup? Now I've seen it all...
    AKBullpup2_zps63243b6f.jpg

One of my dream shotguns-right here. :D
    Saiga_zps04b34360.jpg

Last edited:

Shotgun Jeremy

Spelling Bee Champeon
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Central Texas
    Remember what I said about seeing a bullpup AK? No-scratch that. A flare gun at a range? NOW I've seen it all! Not gonna lie-I coulda used a heads up on that one. Had a little bit of PTSD kick in after hearing it go off unannounced. lol!
    NaziFlareGun_zps0f66a573.jpg

This. I want this.
    GrenadeLauncher_zpsb8331aa7.jpg

What kind of war gun needs to be covered from the weather???? :p Still a badass gun. :D
    Badassery_zpsfcdbc87d.jpg

I wasn't even trying to waste their ammo before taking this pic. But they insisted..... :D This is me right before having the time of my life.
    FullAutoAR_zps05dd193b.jpg

Foreigner vs MURICA (Nice AK, but I still prefer my MURICA)
    ForiegnvsMURICA_zps3d5c7f51.jpg

Shotgun Jeremy

Spelling Bee Champeon
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Central Texas
    Hey bro, nice project car.
    MustangBefore_zps016366b3.jpg

Welcome to the Mustang fan club :D
    MadMin_zpsd40f14d2.jpg

Get off our land!!!!
    Mustangattherange_zps0e5d2c56.jpg

I seem to have found your problem...see, if you look real close, you have excessive inner tire wear. You need an alignment.
    MustangAssBlowdout_zps578c6e42.jpg

Texas Gun Talk Destruction Crew-at your service, sir.
    MustangShambles2_zpsf30ffcad.jpg

Let Syrup take it for a spiiiiinnnnnn, she said. She's gonna be a naturaaaaaaal, she said. Thanks a lot-ANGIE!
    Mustangalldone_zpsa693c574.jpg

This camera box...it's seen some things....
    CameraBoxField_zpsca8f63d8.jpg

Shotgun Jeremy

Spelling Bee Champeon
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Central Texas
    I know I was asking for some help with ammo for this Frog Lube test...but this just got rediculous. Okaaaay.....here we go!!!! :D :D :D
    Heaven_zps222e24bc.jpg

This is after the gun had been sitting with frog lube for 1 month, then fired about 90 rounds, then put back in the locker with only a barrel cleaning, and then run 4x harder than I will ever run it again. If it can stand what we put it through on that day, I'm 100% confident in the lube/gun/and optics ability to handle anything else I ever want to put it through in the future. That was just ridiculous and my rifle didn't disappoint. Had it checked out today by a former Marine turned gunsmith. He wasn't too happy with me by any means about what we did to it, but I could tell he was a little impressed it stood up. ;) I know a lot of people aren't crazy about it, but I've always been a guy that likes to push the limits on things and see how they hold up. If they break during the test-ok, well now I know the limit. If they keep on goin-well hot damn! That thing is good! I know it may not be for everyone, but personally, Frog Lube has me sold. I may give my other lubes to my BIL because that's how confidant I am in Frog Lube at this point. I look forward to writing them a nice review and mailing it in to them by the end of the week.
    Upper_zps4e7f7627.jpg

BCG_zpsbac70c62.jpg

Lower_zps2a02b1f6.jpg

Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land
    Im impressed SJ.
    Gun don't look bad at all.
    Rings do look cooked though.
    Not bad.

GlockOwner

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    Dallas (Oak Cliff)

I wasn't picking my nose!

I know I was asking for some help with ammo for this Frog Lube test...but this just got rediculous. Okaaaay.....here we go!!!! :D :D :D
    This is after the gun had been sitting with frog lube for 1 month, then fired about 90 rounds, then put back in the locker with only a barrel cleaning, and then run 4x harder than I will ever run it again. If it can stand what we put it through on that day, I'm 100% confident in the lube/gun/and optics ability to handle anything else I ever want to put it through in the future. That was just ridiculous and my rifle didn't disappoint. Had it checked out today by a former Marine turned gunsmith. He wasn't too happy with me by any means about what we did to it, but I could tell he was a little impressed it stood up. ;) I know a lot of people aren't crazy about it, but I've always been a guy that likes to push the limits on things and see how they hold up. If they break during the test-ok, well now I know the limit. If they keep on goin-well hot damn! That thing is good! I know it may not be for everyone, but personally, Frog Lube has me sold. I may give my other lubes to my BIL because that's how confidant I am in Frog Lube at this point. I look forward to writing them a nice review and mailing it in to them by the end of the week.

That's purdy dang dirty, but still cleaner than I thought it'd be. Bet it was like christmas to open it up and check out what it looked like! Fun to clean too!

Shotgun Jeremy

Spelling Bee Champeon
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Central Texas
    I'm not gonna lie-I was kind of excited from the start about seeing just how nasty and grimey I could get it, and then clean it. I was surprised at how easy it was to clean it-that and just how little carbon buildup there was. I mean, yea-it got a little nasty looking in there. But actual carbon build up being stuck on metal-VERY minimal. I've seen worse with far fewer rounds shot while lubed with CLP.

Shotgun Jeremy

Spelling Bee Champeon
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Central Texas
    Not that I know of....but Primary Arms carries it now, and they have EXCELLENT shipping times. I've only bought optics from them so far, so I don't know what shipping would be on that.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Josephn58333
    Top Bottom