Uncoiled
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Lampasas, Texas
    Awwww man. J/k.

Any thoughts on a Summer meet?

You gonna make the first Saturday in April official too? Had it twice now already.

TXDARKHORSE361

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 15, 2012
    Glad there's a date set, wish I could make it but that's my anniversary and there's no way I'm gonna be able to get away from that. Last year I had to back out of a deer season bow hunt when our lottery was pulled for that weekend and this year Hicksville. I should have gotten married in February nothing cool ever happens then lol.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Glad there's a date set, wish I could make it but that's my anniversary and there's no way I'm gonna be able to get away from that. Last year I had to back out of a deer season bow hunt when our lottery was pulled for that weekend and this year Hicksville. I should have gotten married in February nothing cool ever happens then lol.

Great news! Hicksville is the perfect anniversary destination!

Just ask my wife.

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    Awwww man. J/k.
    See there, you were trying to get ME to pick a date just so YOU could bitch about the decision, but I out smarted you.
    Now you're gonna know weeks in advance you can't make it and YOU'LL be bitching the whole time. :p

Any thoughts on a Summer meet?

You gonna make the first Saturday in April official too? Had it twice now already.
    Do you mean Spring? Hopefully that date selection poll will get started reasonably soon. I'm for any April weekend AFTER the 15th.

Dawico

Uncoiled
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Lampasas, Texas
    See there, you were trying to get ME to pick a date just so YOU could bitch about the decision, but I out smarted you.
    Now you're gonna know weeks in advance you can't make it and YOU'LL be bitching the whole time. :p

Do you mean Spring? Hopefully that date selection poll will get started reasonably soon. I'm for any April weekend AFTER the 15th.
    No, I meant summer. I thought there was talk of meeting up three times a year. I could be mistaken though.

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    There has been. You'll have to forgive Glockster though, on account of his advanced age and all. Lol
    Bite me, I'm not advanced!

That didn't sound right. ;)

I THINK the summer meet suggestion was half-hearted and intended to be very informal. I could be wrong though.

Shotgun Jeremy

Spelling Bee Champeon
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Central Texas
    My understanding is we will have a formal, permanent fall and spring date selected. The summer will be more of a half-assed "hey guys-y'all wanna meet up in a week or two?" type thing.

A.Texas.Yankee

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2012
    NTX
    Nothing is going to stop me from coming this time.

Not even copious amounts of drunk Texas dudes

-PAK-

I fixed it for you.

I can't plan a week in advance let alone 4 months, but I should be there as long as they don't start banning people, because we know them campers are the first to go

Sent from my LG-LS995 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom