• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tejano Scott

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 6, 2011
    The Woodlands
    I am heading home to visit my parents this weekend and thought I might try to sneak over to Hicksville with my dad on Saturday July 7th in the morning. Any interest from any of the locals?
    ARJ Defense ad

scgstuff

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 7, 2011
    Central Texas
    Thinking about this. Jonathon has theater rehearsal from 10-4. Need to see if I can get him a ride. If I show, I will probably have a couple other people with me.

Schue

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 22, 2010
    FT Hood
    I would be there, but I have an IDPA match in the morning on Saturday. Would love to hook up with yall again. I can meet up in the late afternoon.

scgstuff

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 7, 2011
    Central Texas
    I am just starting out and it is a great group of guys. Cost 25 bucks. Come shoot with me Scott!

Are you trying to derail the whole meet he is setting up? That is just wrong! Derailing a thread is one thing, but a meet?

BTW...I joined the CCPC Yahoo Groups a long time ago, since I live in Copperas Cove, and have thought about going out there one day. I might have to tag along to watch some other day....because if I am not with Scott at the meet (assuming you don't derail him), I will be at the theater for the rehearsal.

Top Bottom