• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Elbe

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    San Antonio
    "Fort" as in Fort Worth... I'm the one probably in the dog house for going anyway. I get cabin fever stuck at home all the time and like to get out of here and be outside. Hicksville meet is the perfect excuse!

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Wish I could have made it out. It got a day of work instead and sitting in a POS truck on the side of the highway right now. Looking forward to the fall meet.

Jakashh

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    Sugar Land
    No one had a rougher run to/from than Radioman... He had Jakassh, Mike, AND ShooterFPGA in his car. Lol.

Pshhht! BS! I'm the victim here! I had to listen to Mike and Shooter talk about internet dating site women all through the ride, and then later that night in the home theater! And then on the way home Radioman put the AC on the coldest, ball shrinking, ice forming setting he had while I had to listen to him and Shooter talk about radios!

Have you noticed, all of them have been pretty quiet since that trip...almost like they are all feeling guilty about something they did while they were in the car together....

Ask Shooter what happened

And NONE of them showed to last range day... Interesting... Sounds like JUST enough time for a butthole toheal.

You would know!! Your butthole is the most elastic of us all! You could fit mikes whole arm in there!

AKM

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2011
    Around
    Well we all know who the rat of the group is now...least little thing gets put on jackass and hes running his mouth about what everyone else has done.

Radioman93

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 10, 2011
    Texas
    Pshhht! BS! I'm the victim here! I had to listen to Mike and Shooter talk about internet dating site women all through the ride, and then later that night in the home theater!

You must be talking about the Goat and Pakistani dating site that they wouldn't give you the address of.

And then on the way home Radioman put the AC on the coldest, ball shrinking, ice forming setting he had while I had to listen to him and Shooter talk about radios!

So you learned something on the way home, other than asking to turn the A/C down. And I didn't even have it on full cold. I kicked it off of max about a half hour after leaving and then turned it of of full cold before we stopped at DQ. If you wanted ice maker I could have kept it on max ice blast and frosted the rear window over.

Whiney kids I tell ya. They talk about wanting to butt rape you and then bitch that someone likes their car comfortable after a long day in the heat.

You would know!! Your butthole is the most elastic of us all! You could fit mikes whole arm in there!

How either of you know SCARES me.

Radioman

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    LandenR
    Top Bottom