• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tejano Scott

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 6, 2011
    The Woodlands
    I'm going to be visiting my parents this weekend in Belton. My uncle from Florida is in from out of town. So me, my dad, and uncle are headed out to Hicksville around 11:00am. A few of my central Texas TGT buddies are also going to go. My dad has decided to cook a brisket and bring it. Hollar if you want to meet up with us. I can only promise lunch for 5 or so people. Anyone is welcome to come out and shoot.
    Venture Surplus ad

TxDad

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Central Texas
    I gotta see what Im doing this Saturday. I might be able to make it out. Prob wont shoot. But who knows. Thanks for the invite bud

Tejano Scott

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 6, 2011
    The Woodlands
    Wish I could make it. I'd be nice to see him and your mother again. Give him a hard time for me!

My dad and I would both enjoy seeing you again Charlie! We need to make that happen!

I gotta see what Im doing this Saturday. I might be able to make it out. Prob wont shoot. But who knows. Thanks for the invite bud

Sounds good TxDad, it will be good to catch up.

Shotgun Jeremy

Spelling Bee Champeon
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Central Texas
    I will be there with a friend who's coming in outta state. She has never shot a pistol but has shot plenty of rifles. So we're gonna let her step up to the plate with the pistol and the pistol-grip pump.

Shotgun Jeremy

Spelling Bee Champeon
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Central Texas
    I would move into hicksville if I could lol. Had a great time with y'all today and Danielle has been converted into a gun enthusiast :) The BBQ was great, the new targets were awesome, and I got to enjoy a few explosions to end my day. Pretty awesome day.

Top Bottom