• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    Shocked, shocked - Casablanca.jpeg

Former Clinton campaign manager Robby Mook testified Friday that then-Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton approved the dissemination of materials alleging a covert communications channel between the Trump Organization and Russia’s Alfa Bank to the media, despite campaign officials not being "totally confident" in the legitimacy of the data.

Former FBI General Counsel James Baker testified Thursday that the bureau investigated the data alleging a Trump connection to the Kremlin-linked bank, and found that "there was nothing there."

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/hi...trump-russian-bank-allegations-sussmann-trial
    Military Camp

motorcarman

Compulsive Collector
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 13, 2015
    Rural Wise County, TX.
    Like I ALWAYS tell my wife when she gets excited about Dem corruption being exposed.....................NOTHING WILL HAPPEN!!!!!!!!NOTHING WILL HAPPEN!!!!!!!!NOTHING WILL HAPPEN!!!!!!!!NOTHING WILL HAPPEN!!!!!!!!NOTHING WILL HAPPEN!!!!!!!!NOTHING WILL HAPPEN!!!!!!!!NOTHING WILL HAPPEN!!!!!!!!NOTHING WILL HAPPEN!!!!!!!!

BeatTheTunaUp

Fux with the best, Die like the rest
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 17, 2012
    Temple TX
    Like I ALWAYS tell my wife when she gets excited about Dem corruption being exposed.....................NOTHING WILL HAPPEN!!!!!!!!NOTHING WILL HAPPEN!!!!!!!!NOTHING WILL HAPPEN!!!!!!!!NOTHING WILL HAPPEN!!!!!!!!NOTHING WILL HAPPEN!!!!!!!!NOTHING WILL HAPPEN!!!!!!!!NOTHING WILL HAPPEN!!!!!!!!NOTHING WILL HAPPEN!!!!!!!!
    That's why I quit caring and just live by the golden rule and do as I please. NO RESPECT for our overlords

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    True. Sadly.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    True! If you do nothing to change that, nothing will happen.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    As much as it would warm my heart to see Hillary in cuffs and having to face charges that could land her in prison for years, I ain't holding my breath thinking it will ever happen.
    I'm sure she'll spend as much time in jail for this as she did for deleting emails and destroying hard drives during her then investigation.

billtool

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 16, 2008
    The Wooldlands
    Top Bottom