• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • grumper

TGT Addict
    Jul 5, 2012
    Austin
    Nice gun Mike. Do you think it will kill a Don Key?

Only the tasty ones but I like Lupe's fajita meat better than the Donkey's.

Still trying to figure out what the deal was with the grips. They look like Colt factory rubber grips, but one gold medallion and one silver. Maybe the previous owner sold the original wooden grips for $200 and went out and bought the 2 cheapest mismatched rubber grip halves he could find? Either that or he was color blind.

This thing locks up tight when the trigger is pulled. Zero cylinder movement, doesn't wiggle slightly like my S&W does. I'ma shoot it the next range trip, I got a few .357 magnum rounds but didn't bring them last trip cause I wasn't expecting to find one for such a good price. Figure I got it for $400-600 less than the going rate on GB and other sites.

Lol too bad that MP5K didn't work worth a damn. But the Sterling Mk4 was fun. Ppl that skip the Stinkadena shows have no idea what they're missing.

Last edited:

matefrio

ΔΕΞΑΙ
    Jan 19, 2010
    Missouri, Texas Consulate HQ
    Next you need a Korth.

nibelungen.jpg

308nato

TGT Addict
    Mar 9, 2008
    Between Tomball & Waller
    Man I keep kicking myself in the butt for passing up a deal back in 1968 when I
    first opened my Arco gas station,
    A customer was going threw a devorce and wanted to sell me a Python and a Thompson semi auto for 250.00
    But at the time I had no spare cash.

THE LAREDOAN

Nov 15, 2013
    LAREDO
    Nice Python...

About the Python in .41 caliber,Colt made some prtotypes(maybe 4) but they never produced it,all Pythons in .41 that you can see in the "market",they're conversions.

Top Bottom