• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • smittysmith13

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 31, 2008
    Beaumont Area
    I was wanting to know how you HK owners felt about your pistols?? I am looking at getting a P30. I know HK has a pretty decent reputation, but I have never shot one. If I don't go with the P30 I am considering the XD from Springfield.

thanks
    Military Camp

kingofwylietx

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 29, 2008
    DFW area.....Wylie.
    I love my HK's, they are my favorite shooters. The XD guys love their XD's. and the Glocksters love their Glocks. If you don't have the opportunity to test fire any for comparison, then go with what fits your hand the best. They are all good guns (I know you didn't mention Glock).

Texas1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 29, 2017
    Austin, TX
    The P30 is easily one of the best 9mm handguns on the market. In terms of feel, it can't be beat. The action is very soft, and the trigger is decent. I bought one when they first came out on the market, and honestly, I wish I would have kept it.

You should also look into the P30L (Longslide) because it is supersized badassness.

smittysmith13

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 31, 2008
    Beaumont Area
    King, the reason I didn't mention Glock is because I have one. A glock 22 which I love, and was recently adopted by my wife after I brought home my Para Ordnance. Personally, I don't think there's a finer gun than my Para. But, I really like the way the P30 looks and think it would be a nice addition to the collection. The problem for me is, no one in my area has the P30 so I can't get my hands on one.

thanks guys for your input.

Cyfer

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 29, 2008
    TEXAS
    HK P30 is the next pistol on my list to purchase. The XD was my first pistol and I sold that 6 months later. Never going back to XD. I love and depend my life on my Glock 19 and have also owned a the Sig P229/P239 and loved those too. If it were me, all the way on the P30 and a hell no on the XD.

Hayuya

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2008
    Pearland, TX
    The P30 is a great gun. It was my first handgun. It been flawless in the almost 2000 rounds I've put through it and it's very accurate. Trigger is not the best, but it gets better over time. I highly recommend it to anyone looking for a great 9mm.

pawncop

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    TEXAS
    H&K has a solid reputation. I have one H&K but have owned several over the years. Have not had the priviledge of shooting a P30 but love my P7M8. It is the only 9mm I own.

Top Bottom