HK USP45 for $499

ml1209

Jan 14, 2009
Saw this for sale. Good price? Good gun? I know little about HKs. Comes with (3) 12-rd mags.

dee

Well-Known
Nov 22, 2008
Red River Way
Don't own one but never heard anything bad about them besides their price. I would sayif in good shape probally a good deal.

SIG_Fiend

Administrator
TGT Supporter
Admin
Feb 21, 2008
Austin, TX
That's an absolute steal and about $300-400 cheaper than a typical sales price. I would buy that without even thinking about it.

kingofwylietx

Well-Known
Feb 29, 2008
DFW area.....Wylie.
It's a steal. Seriously, it's a steal.

I was at the range one day and a guy was there shooting a USP .45. We ended up chatting and his friend lent it to him because he was thinking of buying it. The guys buddy wanted $500........I told him that I would give him $500 for it right then. He said he was going to buy it, so I didn't get to pursue it. That is the only other time I have heard of one going for $500.

The_Vigilante

Jan 2, 2009
Far West Texas
I have the full size HK USP .45 and paid a lot more than $499. The only thing I didn't like about mine was the brutal double action trigger pull on the first shot. The pistol is currently getting the trigger smoothed by my gunsmith.

40Arpent

TGT Addict
TGT Supporter
Jul 16, 2008
Houston
Saw this for sale. Good price? Good gun? I know little about HKs. Comes with (3) 12-rd mags.
Assuming it is in excellent condition, as has already been said, that is a very good price. I love mine, and it is my primary HD handgun.

kingofwylietx

Well-Known
Feb 29, 2008
DFW area.....Wylie.
I have the full size HK USP .45 and paid a lot more than $499. The only thing I didn't like about mine was the brutal double action trigger pull on the first shot. The pistol is currently getting the trigger smoothed by my gunsmith.
You can also drop in the Match trigger pack. There is also a guy that makes the trigger pull much lighter and crisper if you don't want to do the drop-in thing.

Top Bottom