• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • slim jim

Official News Guy
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    My gun collection is growing. I have not ever sold a gun I own, even the ones I don`t like. I think well I may need in an emergency or use it as a bug(back up gun). A long tme ago I was at a city auction, I bought a used,22lr rifle that did`nt have a bolt, it was a cheap single shot. I still have it collecting dust. It would cost more to fix than its worth.

Do you have any trouble selling your guns?
    DK Firearms

mac79912

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2008
    I shoot them and if I do not like the way it shoots I get something else.The few I have never sold are heirlooms my family left me and I will pass them down to my kids.

hoytinak

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas of course
    I used to get rid of them quite a bit, always getting the new improved whatever. I liked to be the first kid on the block with something as soon as it came out. But after losing so much money trading and selling I'm pretty content with what I've got now. I've always regreted getting rid of something.

ReVrEnD_0341

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2008
    Austin, TX
    I still have my bb and pellet guns from when I was a wee little boy. Never sold one of my guns. I haven't even been able to sell any accessories I have bought for them. The room of deadly shit and accessories is pretty full.

Longtooths

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 12, 2008
    Irving, Texas
    I have never sold any of my guns, even the ones that I dislike or never use. I just can't bring myself to do it. Although lately I have been eying a Springfield armory 1911 EMP and at 1k I am starting to come around. I just might cannibalize my guns and sell off my PF9 w/X2 laser/light combo. But I am not there yet.

DrBart2

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2008
    Burleson
    Over the years I have bought and sold many guns. Most of the guns that I have sold I wish I still had.:( Some day I will learn not to sell my guns.

Top Bottom