Venture Surplus ad

Holder says criminal investigation launched into American journalist’s execution

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ole Cowboy

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 23, 2013
    17 Oaks Ranch
    [h=1]Wonder how Holder would handle Hitler and the bombing of Pearl Harbor, this guy is is a total loser, we are fighting war not traffic tickets...

Holder says criminal investigation launched into American journalist’s execution[/h]
    Holder%20Police_Ferguson_AP_660.jpg
    Attorney General Eric Holder shakes hands with Bri Ehsan, 25, right, following his meeting with students at St. Louis Community College Florissant Valley in Ferguson, Mo., Wednesday, Aug. 20, 2014.AP

Attorney General Eric Holder said Thursday that his Justice Department is opening a criminal investigation into the brutal execution by Islamic State militants of American journalist James Foley, in the latest move by the administration to use the criminal justice system to pursue terrorists.
    The announcement comes as the administration steps up its airstrike campaign against the same militant organization -- and mulls additional American boots on the ground in Iraq.
    Holder, during remarks in Washington, confirmed the "open criminal investigation" into Foley's beheading, which was recorded and posted online this week.
    "Those who would perpetrate such acts need to understand something -- this Justice Department, this Department of Defense, this nation, we have long memories and our reach is very wide," Holder said. "We will not forget what happened, and people will be held accountable, one way or the other."

Holder says criminal investigation launched into American journalist?s execution | Fox News
    Military Camp

Ole Cowboy

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 23, 2013
    17 Oaks Ranch
    How did you come to the conclusion that the killer was a white Christian?
    You either misread or I misspoke... I was meaning the killing of a white christian would be no big deal, no one get punished for that crime...Think Eric Holder would come down over the killing of a white boy...did you see any outrage when the 2 blacks blew the white baby's brains out in a carriage being pushed by mom?????

Odiferous

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2011
    Evans, Georgia
    You either misread or I misspoke... I was meaning the killing of a white christian would be no big deal, no one get punished for that crime...Think Eric Holder would come down over the killing of a white boy...did you see any outrage when the 2 blacks blew the white baby's brains out in a carriage being pushed by mom?????

RGR that - I couldn't agree more.

Sorry for the misunderstanding.

oldguy

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    This administration and it's hired help lives in a dream world unconnected to America,Constitution or the rule of law.
    I believe they would be a better fit for various third world countries.

Ole Cowboy

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 23, 2013
    17 Oaks Ranch
    This administration and it's hired help lives in a dream world unconnected to America,Constitution or the rule of law.
    I believe they would be a better fit for various third world countries.
    His [obama] is exactly that of a 2-bit, tin horn dictator of a 3rd world country. Dictators are generally the ultimate in narcissist self-absorbed and self-righteous behavior and NoBama fits it to a T. Anyone notice how the more important the US or global issues is the less he appears to care, but let some black brother who thinks the police did not treat him right and suddenly the guy is drinking beer at the White House with the Prez. Dictators are generally people who are hate filled and corrupt morally, ethically and know only power, nothing else. They are small minded men trying to be big. The parallels between him and the worst of the worst dictators around the world and in history is amazing. He and Hitler would be good buddies, Hitler hated the Jew, Obama hates the whites. Hitler was a nationalist, so is Obama, but ONLY [like Hitler] after they transform the nation. Hitler transformed Germany in 10 years and bama has done all he can to transform America into the country he wants, in another time, Nobama would send whitey to the showers.

Top Bottom