• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • breakingcontact

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Oct 16, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Argh, I just read about the most recent shooting. Always heartbreaking. What is really abhorrent is the schools unwillingness to actually protect the students.

My local credit union is patrolled by a gun with a gun, why shouldn't the schools be? After all, don't we defend and protect what we value.

Our churches, culture, community, families and economy are broken. That's the problem. Daddy government can't fix that...and it was the government who largely made these problems.

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    They already have their minds made up and his comments do not make them any more engaged then they were. Especially when you consider who he was talking to. It would be like me coming on here and saying "guns are good!"

The mid term elections are what really going to matter. They are going to be a make or break moment for either side of the gun control debate.

dustycorgill

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2013
    Garland, Texas
    They already have their minds made up and his comments do not make them any more engaged then they were. Especially when you consider who he was talking to. It would be like me coming on here and saying "guns are good!"

The mid term elections are what really going to matter. They are going to be a make or break moment for either side of the gun control debate.

YUP! So everyone get ur butts to the voting booth.

shortround

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2011
    Grid 0409
    Fortunately, the voting public is becoming acclimated to random shootings. What happened today was way below the threshold for a mass shooting.

Many folks are waking up to the fact that they themselves are the "first responders" and the cops come by later to investigate as last responders.

Top Bottom