• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Big country

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2009
    Cedar Park,TX
    This is funny, but it looks like an anti add to me. It seems to be making fun of gun owners as well as CHL holders, and we should probably not be singing it's praises.
    Even though it is damn funny.

Shorts

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2008
    Texas
    This is funny, but it looks like an anti add to me. It seems to be making fun of gun owners as well as CHL holders, and we should probably not be singing it's praises.

Yeah, I thought the same. But the Onion is anti-everything I think the funny is that gun folks can see the humor in the particular subject of bullets since we know the logic (not emotion) of the subject matter. So, I suppose remove the satire and it is an anti-ad.

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    .. And come on. Who here doesn't want a bullet to do those things if we ever need to defend ourselves? I think "Infernos" would be excellent carry ammo!

navyguy

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    DFW Keller
    This is funny, but it looks like an anti add to me. It seems to be making fun of gun owners as well as CHL holders, and we should probably not be singing it’s praises.
    ---------------------
    I guess it could be interpreted that way, but one could sway just about any satire to their choosing. I think this clip is funny, and a feather in our cap that we (Gun folks) can see such things, laugh at them and not get our panties in a wad. (We do have our big girl panties on don’t we ). That puts us above all of the bleeding heart liberals that go ballistic over the slightest comment that they can twist to their benefit. I can sleep with that in mind.

Top Bottom