• ...and so much more!
  • franzas

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 3, 2014
    Richmond, VA
    Okay,

I'm watching The Enforcer and it got me thinking.
    This movie, along with 100s if not 1000s more were filmed in California. The question is since California outlaws all NFA weapons how are automatics shown time and time again in movies?

Also, I don't get why the gun-hating liberals who run film studios and production companies have to put NFA weapons in films and portray them as commonplace. If I hate something, I wouldn't have it in my movie. Ben Affleck came out after The Town was released preaching about how that movie was a call for stricter gun control. Do they forget that these characters were using weapons (most likely obtained illegally) for malicious purposes? I hate it when they make an ultra-violent gun-heavy film and go "see that's why we need stricter regulations." It doesn't make sense that under any pseudo-normal circumstances their films are farfetched at best. I hate liberals and I hate hollywood. /rant
    Hurley's Gold

Texasjack

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Occupied Texas
    There's reality, and there's Hollywood.

Leftists don't like reality. Facts are boring. Reality forces you to accept life as it is, or at least limits your ability to change the world around you. Libs like feelings. They "feel" that guns are bad. They feel that they are smarter than most people and therefore all of us would be better off if we let the libs run everything. Hollywood violence is acceptable to them because it's just "art" and they want that to encompass any feeling (or perversion) that they might want to express. Hollywood is the perfect place for libs. Marriage isn't about uniting to form a family; it's just a momentary relationship situation that can be changed on any whim.

Those of us who live in the real world understand that the libs are hopeless idiots. Still, it can be entertaining to watch them pretend to be hard-asses and shoot revolvers that fire 27 rounds without reloading. I try not to take the Hollywood libs too seriously. It's the ones that are out here wandering around and interfering with my day-to-day life that need watching.

Flewda

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 5, 2012
    Ohio (But my heart is in Texas)
    The wife and I were watching a show the other day where one of the characters had pointed out that his friends were being shot by a "semi-automatic", yet they were actually being shot by a full-auto. The first thing that came to mind was "I know I've seen on this show in the past that they know the difference between semi and full auto," but then as I thought about it some more I wondered if this was actually a nice clever ploy. If people start thinking that semi-autos fire rapid like that, then the media could tell the "truth" by just referring to something as a semi-auto but the sheeple would totally be thinking full-auto. A little too conspiracy for me, but at the same time the media deceives like that all the time.

Moonpie

Omnipotent Potentate for hire.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 4, 2013
    Gunz are icky.
    Because California has an exception law for the film industry.
    There are a handful of specialty amouries that cater to the big film studios.
    They make all types of prop and real guns for use in the movies.

Hollyweird always shows it's libtard attitude about guns.
    They always try to make the gun user look A. Evil or B. a dumbass.
    Cant have the little people thinking the wrong way.
    Meanwhile THEY own guns and have armed security.

karlac

Lately too damn busy to have Gone fishin' ...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Houston & Hot Springs
    There's reality, and there's Hollywood.

Leftists don't like reality. Facts are boring. Reality forces you to accept life as it is, or at least limits your ability to change the world around you. Libs like feelings. They "feel" that guns are bad. They feel that they are smarter than most people and therefore all of us would be better off if we let the libs run everything. Hollywood violence is acceptable to them because it's just "art" and they want that to encompass any feeling (or perversion) that they might want to express. Hollywood is the perfect place for libs. Marriage isn't about uniting to form a family; it's just a momentary relationship situation that can be changed on any whim.

Those of us who live in the real world understand that the libs are hopeless idiots. Still, it can be entertaining to watch them pretend to be hard-asses and shoot revolvers that fire 27 rounds without reloading. I try not to take the Hollywood libs too seriously. It's the ones that are out here wandering around and interfering with my day-to-day life that need watching.

That is one of the best synopsis of the liberal mind I've seen. Well done!

Kennydale

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 3, 2013
    Richmond/Rosenberg, TX
    It's typical Do As I Say, Not As I Do mentality. Hollyweird rarely gets what middle America thinks is right. Big hollyweird producer Harvey Weinstein declares NRA will rue the day yadda yadda blah blah! Meanwhile his films are the most violent ones out there.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

AcidFlashGordon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Haven't you heard? All that shit is being caused by the Koch brothers. All the legislative delays. All the problems in the U.S. All the gun violence. It must be true. Harry "Pinkie" Reid said so in the Senate.

...and if you DO believe ANYTHING that comes out of the piehole of that senile, demented, Alzheimer's infected piece of shit, I have a bridge in Brooklyn to sell you. It's too bad a sitting U.S. Senator can't be recalled because I'd be the FIRST one here in Nevada organizing the campaign to recall that asshole.

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    Bingo. Interesting twist in the law, there. California allows the creation of an essentially infinite variety of crazy gun stuff as long as it's for making movies.

franzas

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 3, 2014
    Richmond, VA
    There are a handful of specialty amouries that cater to the big film studios.
    They make all types of prop and real guns for use in the movies.

Hollyweird always shows it's libtard attitude about guns.
    They always try to make the gun user look A. Evil or B. a dumbass.
    Cant have the little people thinking the wrong way.
    Meanwhile THEY own guns and have armed security.

That's what I figured. That the leftists would make exceptions for other leftists. Kinda like how feinstien was able to obtain [full auto] AKs to use in her demonstrations, I would imagine.

MPA1988

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Okay,

I'm watching The Enforcer and it got me thinking.
    This movie, along with 100s if not 1000s more were filmed in California. The question is since California outlaws all NFA weapons how are automatics shown time and time again in movies?

Also, I don't get why the gun-hating liberals who run film studios and production companies have to put NFA weapons in films and portray them as commonplace. If I hate something, I wouldn't have it in my movie. Ben Affleck came out after The Town was released preaching about how that movie was a call for stricter gun control. Do they forget that these characters were using weapons (most likely obtained illegally) for malicious purposes? I hate it when they make an ultra-violent gun-heavy film and go "see that's why we need stricter regulations." It doesn't make sense that under any pseudo-normal circumstances their films are farfetched at best. I hate liberals and I hate hollywood. /rant

Why? Because libtards are hypocritics and will sell their mother's soul for a dollar. I know. I spent a career surrounded by that "fluff and BS", although I lived in Orange County when I was in Southern California, which is a bastion of conservative thought albeit Orange county is surrounded by a cesspool of libtard and social libertarian BS.

lnavarrette

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2014
    Central TX
    Its all about money when it comes to their movies.
    Do as I say, not as I do... when it comes to their views.
    Just like some conservatives preach the sanctity of marriage but been divorced 3 times.
    Or liberals crying about global warming but driving huge suvs and live in giant energy wasting houses.

franzas

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 3, 2014
    Richmond, VA
    Its all about money when it comes to their movies.
    Do as I say, not as I do... when it comes to their views.
    Just like some conservatives preach the sanctity of marriage but been divorced 3 times.
    Or liberals crying about global warming but driving huge suvs and live in giant energy wasting houses.

I feel ya, hollywood is fucked.

I believe marriage is a one-time thing and divorce ain't a reality.
    Go on google and look up 'gore vs bush house'

London

The advocate's Devil.
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 28, 2010
    Twilight Zone
    Hollywood puts guns in its movies because they make money.

They look at guns with all the same love and respect a pimp has for his hoes. Any moral idealism about guns they later tack on to the film is BS they say to lie to themselves so they can feel better.

Top Bottom