• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DoubleActionCHL

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2008
    Spring, Texas
    I don't know about LEO being able to spot. As far as I know, they're trained to spot criminals carrying, and the average thug isn't a big fan of using a holster. There are a bunch of tells, mainly that the guy's hand keeps going back to the gun to make sure it stays in place.

True, but they're also aware of the style of dress one must adopt to carry concealed. For instance, a man with a t-shirt and an open button up over it is more likely to be carrying than a guy with only a t-shirt.

This isn't really limited to law enforcement. Anyone with a little knowledge of concealed carry methods and look at a group of people and pick out the ones who are likely carrying... except for the women, of course.
    Gun Zone Deals

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    True, but they're also aware of the style of dress one must adopt to carry concealed. For instance, a man with a t-shirt and an open button up over it is more likely to be carrying than a guy with only a t-shirt.

This isn't really limited to law enforcement. Anyone with a little knowledge of concealed carry methods and look at a group of people and pick out the ones who are likely carrying... except for the women, of course.

This is true. I don't have my CHL yet, but I've been having fun dressing like I do by wearing a t-shirt and open button-up over it.
    Keep 'em guessing.

Actually... I know at least a couple other people who don't carry that dress that way.

Top Bottom