• ...and so much more!
  • easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    I'm sure those would go over well in court if you ever used them in defense. I did like the movies though.

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    The thought has been in the back of my head to do a pistol in flourescent lime green and yellow for many, many years.

I'm beginning to think that it might be a good thing that I never got around to it. :)

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    https://www.gunbroker.com/item/772069322
    I bet John Moses Browning is rolling over in his grave when it comes to this.
    This is about the ugliest 1911 I have ever seen and I root for the Astros.
    Not nearly as bad as the rainbow flag G19 lgbt....mghcjcjvkxjkvk model I saw, really I can't keep up with the gays acronym any more. I think they just added Dr for donkey raider and have Alff up for approval for artificial life form f**ker. I mean when does it end

That 1911 is easy on the eyes compared to the rainbow abomination of a Glock. I couldnt care less about the gays or astros, they can both pitch and catch till their hearts content just dont ruin the gun.

I hate the stupid battle worn customs as well. I mean you don't paint your 3/8 inch breaker bar.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Not nearly as bad as the rainbow flag G19 lgbt....mghcjcjvkxjkvk model I saw, really I can't keep up with the gays acronym any more. I think they just added Dr for donkey raider and have Alff up for approval for artificial life form f**ker. I mean when does it end

That 1911 is easy on the eyes compared to the rainbow abomination of a Glock. I couldnt care less about the gays or astros, they can both pitch and catch till their hearts content just dont ruin the gun.

I hate the stupid battle worn customs as well. I mean you don't paint your 3/8 inch breaker bar.
    What? You don't have the politically correct app that has to be updated every day?

Charlie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    'Top of the hill, Kerr County!

Well said!

Top Bottom