Military Camp

Holy F*ing Shit. I Think I just Accidentally Found Bodies on Google Maps.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    So I usually like to scope out camping spots before I go to them. Was thinking about camping at this one spot near Lordburg, NM on a trip to Texas sometime next year.... so I entered the coordinates and was looking for places that were I could stay low and out of site (hidden from off roaders, weirdos, coyotes, etc). Well, found a small off road trail that deviated from the road in, kind of looked like a used campsite (looks like a firepit).... well it took me a second to realize... well, I figured I would ask y'all, trust y'alls judgement more... are those bodies? Looks like they're wrapped up in garbage bags and duct tape.... (32.7413019, -108.9368664)

For comparison Google "body farms" or "forensic research facilities" like this one here, 2101 Freeman Ranch Road in San Marcos. There are several others around the country. You might have to search a bit in the surrounding areas but you should be able to see what real bodies of various animals and humans look like laying out in the open. Depending on resolution and date of images. People who donate their body to science are set out in various locations and states of concealment to study the decomposition process for research and training purposes.

Top Bottom