• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mad88minute

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 13, 2017
    Houston
    Crazy how much his story to the supervisor differed from what he did.

Also “I think it’s stupid to but I have to enforce it”. Why?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    He throws out the idea of a shoplifting charge

Then he talk to the guy in the car trying to smooth everything out, gets out and tells sergeant he doesn't want to talk to you guys..

Sent from my moto e6 using Tapatalk

cvgunman

Not a Leftist douchebag!
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Oct 9, 2017
    Mckinney TX
    No words.....except it's funny how radios in that "I have him disarmed, but he's still uncooperative". The guy is standing still with his hands over his head!
    This PO needs to be put in check.
    Once while still living in CA,, I was managing a feed store. I got an early jump on the day and decided to stop and get a coffee. After getting coffee, I parked in a parking lot and was reading a magazine as I have time to kill. I observe a local PO pull over a car and cite them. Next thing the PO was in the same lot just on the other side of a garbage dumpster. I figured he was just doing paperwork and continued on with coffee and magazine. Next thing, I hear "let me see your hands". I look up and this guys got his weapon pointed at me through the windshield! I just froze, put my hands where visible and nearly shat myself. I listened to all of his commands as he had his weapon trained on me. After finally getting out of my truck he tells me a business nearby had a silent alarm go off and he thought I might be the burglar. Sure felt he could have handled that a little better.

busykngt

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 14, 2011
    McKinney
    Interesting... guess I'm the only one who sees the "city ordnance" as the real problem.

Was the cop an AH? Well, yes... but...

The City of Waco actually instituting/passing a law (ordnance) which goes well beyond the Governor's executive order - which is tantamount to being only a "recommendation" - to me, is at the heart of the problem.

IF the guy was a resident of Waco, he should have known about the ordnance - and that NOT wearing a mask, was a violation of the law (presumably, within the city limits). To me, it's the mayor and/or city council members that passed an actual law, who need to be held accountable by the voters. But then again, the sheeple probably approve of this mask craziness. So, consequently the guy should have followed the cop's initial direction to leave or, better yet, originally chosen to take his shopping money outside the city limits to begin with. [Let the merchants complain to the city council for loss of business caused by their ridiculous mask ordnance]. I know if I lived in Waco and didn't want to wear a mask, I'd shop where there was no mask law. (And I'd probably try and work to get the Nazi city council members replaced).

As far as the, "I have a health condition..." excuse, you'd better be able to prove that. Courts have long held, cops can lie to citizens but citizens cannot lie to cops. Better to have remained silent and compiled with the cop's order to unass the store.

I have intentionally not addressed the "store policy" shopping issue, as that doesn't really appear to be in play here.

Last edited:

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    No words.....except it's funny how radios in that "I have him disarmed, but he's still uncooperative". The guy is standing still with his hands over his head!
    This PO needs to be put in check.
    Once while still living in CA,, I was managing a feed store. I got an early jump on the day and decided to stop and get a coffee. After getting coffee, I parked in a parking lot and was reading a magazine as I have time to kill. I observe a local PO pull over a car and cite them. Next thing the PO was in the same lot just on the other side of a garbage dumpster. I figured he was just doing paperwork and continued on with coffee and magazine. Next thing, I hear "let me see your hands". I look up and this guys got his weapon pointed at me through the windshield! I just froze, put my hands where visible and nearly shat myself. I listened to all of his commands as he had his weapon trained on me. After finally getting out of my truck he tells me a business nearby had a silent alarm go off and he thought I might be the burglar. Sure felt he could have handled that a little better.
    Interesting... guess I'm the only one who sees the "city ordnance" as the real problem.

Was the cop an AH? Well, yes... but...

The City of Waco actually instituting/passing a law (ordnance) which goes well beyond the Governor's executive order - which is tantamount to being only a "recommendation" - to me, is at the heart of the problem.

IF the guy was a resident of Waco, he should have known about the ordnance - and that NOT wearing a mask, was a violation of the law (presumably, within the city limits). To me, it's the mayor and/or city council members that passed an actual law, who need to be held accountable by the voters. But then again, the sheeple probably approve of this mask craziness. So, consequently the guy should have followed the cop's initial direction to leave or, better yet, originally chosen take his shopping money outside the city limits to begin with. [Let the merchants complain to the city council for loss of business caused by their ridiculous mask ordnance]. I know if I lived in Waco and didn't want to wear a mask, I'd shop where there was no mask law. (And I'd probably try and work to get the Nazi city council members replaced).

As far as the, "I have a health condition..." excuse, you'd better be able to prove that. Courts have long held, cops can lie to citizens but citizens cannot lie to cops. Better to have remained silent and compiled with the cop's order to unass the store.

I have intentionally not addressed "store policy" shopping issue here, as that doesn't really appear to be in play here.
    health condition is so vague though ;).

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    He was on an official call concerning a mask violation.
    On the way in, he encountered another person without a mask.
    Should he have not said something to the customer?
    Should the customer have followed an official order?
    What should he have done once the armed customer refuses?

Top Bottom