• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • huck finn

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 11, 2009
    san antonio
    well i am not one of those all day on the net guys as a matter of fact, but i do spend some time lookin around for like minded folks to shoot the breez with from time to time spent a little time on this site trying to learn about a trust so I could buy an sbr. any ways I like what I see and want to learn more about local and state gun laws seem to be some grown up folks here. As recent news would indicate you can be defined by the people you associate with. As for me I just recently retired from the USMC as a staff NCO where I served as a recon operator Drill instructor rifleman and scout sniper among other jobs. I now work for a local co. that dose some private security work (local and over seas) for uncle sam im maried with four greate kids one going to college next year. as a hobby I hunt and fish and make custom Knives & leather work for friends and family hello to all
    DK Firearms

TomCat0197

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Converse
    Welcome aboard! :patriot: A trust is definitely the way to go for an SBR. Be careful though, SBRs lead to Suppressors. SC-Texas is a member here, he is a lawyer in Houston who can draft a trust for you, if you haven't got it done.

fuelfather

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 2, 2009
    San Antonio
    Hey Huck, where abouts in San Antonio do you set your hat. I hang mine on the northeast side between Windcrest and Converse. I shoot occasionally at Cedar Ridge out in Bulverde or at Bracken if only taking one pistol.

huck finn

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 11, 2009
    san antonio
    i live by the airport off of 281 and brookhollow im out at ceder ridge once in a wile one range fee and all the guns you want to shoot works for me. you will know its me... im the guy with all the guns, lol. glad to meet you man

SIG_Fiend

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 21, 2008
    Austin, TX
    well i am not one of those all day on the net guys as a matter of fact, but i do spend some time lookin around for like minded folks to shoot the breez with from time to time spent a little time on this site trying to learn about a trust so I could buy an sbr. any ways I like what I see and want to learn more about local and state gun laws seem to be some grown up folks here. As recent news would indicate you can be defined by the people you associate with. As for me I just recently retired from the USMC as a staff NCO where I served as a recon operator Drill instructor rifleman and scout sniper among other jobs. I now work for a local co. that dose some private security work (local and over seas) for uncle sam im maried with four greate kids one going to college next year. as a hobby I hunt and fish and make custom Knives & leather work for friends and family hello to all

Good to have you here sir! Thanks for joining us, and thanks for your service to this great country. :patriot:

Top Bottom