• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BigBoss0311

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2010
    McKinney, TX
    Yep. Send it to GrayGuns for the reduced reset carry perfection package and be prepared to be amazed. It will ruin all other LEM triggers for you.

Dawico

Uncoiled
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Lampasas, Texas
    I would rather have the HK - as it is DA/SA. I have a Beretta M9A3 as my night stand handgun. However, as I now live in a condo - this is my main home defense gun now... PS90 (the round will go thru 1 wall, but a 2nd wall should stop it - I have neighbors on both sides... 5.7 round is designed to not over penetrate)

0rrZkLM.jpg
    You talking about the same 5.7 round that was designed to defeat body armor?

Just make sure you have the right ammo.

Charlie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    'Top of the hill, Kerr County!
    I would rather have the HK - as it is DA/SA. I have a Beretta M9A3 as my night stand handgun. However, as I now live in a condo - this is my main home defense gun now... PS90 (the round will go thru 1 wall, but a 2nd wall should stop it - I have neighbors on both sides... 5.7 round is designed to not over penetrate)

0rrZkLM.jpg
    Ultimate home defense, IMO! More so if was an SBR!

BigBoss0311

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2010
    McKinney, TX
    The reset is the only thing lacking. I've been wanting to get the Graguns treatment but the price and turn around always kept me from doing it. What is it, like 365.00 and 3 months?

365 plus 35 shipping so 400 total. When I did mine, the wait was about 45 days. Now, not so sure. Still, very worth it at 2 month or less wait time. 3 months, eh.

HKaltwasser

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Funny you mention that, I traded my PPQ M1 for my P30 V1 and couldn't be happier, but that's just me. PPQ trigger is far from an LEM trigger, it was a nice trigger though. Two totally different systems.
    I have to say the Q5 match is calling me, if only it had a paddle mag release, just can't do the button.

Or get a Walther PPQ in first place ;)

shipwreck

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 17, 2008
    Beretta City,Texas
    Ultimate home defense, IMO! More so if was an SBR!

Yea - I just don't feel like adding the cost of the $200 AND the parts and labor to it to do that. Plus, there are strings attached to the gun once ya do that.

Gun is already short enough. Plus, you get extra velocity with the PS90 with the 6" longer barrel. 200 extra FPS. It makes a difference with the 198 ammo

cvansickler

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 10, 2009
    HK is a beauty, can buy almost 2 glocks for the same price. Never have a glock fail on you either.

shipwreck

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 17, 2008
    Beretta City,Texas
    HK is a beauty, can buy almost 2 glocks for the same price. Never have a glock fail on you either.

Well, HK lowered their prices a while back - so, most of their guns are not as high as they once were.

I have a P2000 and P2000sk. They are a couple of my main carry guns - I prefer DA/SA over a striker fired gun. So, while I have owned many Glocks over the years, I would never use one for a carry gun

Top Bottom