• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mic

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    Austin
    Looks like some bad decisions by the homeowner (we always say this and the fact that the guy had his rifle taken away by the "bad guy" proves it), but fortunately everything worked out. Good job by the son protecting his pap.

karlac

Lately too damn busy to have Gone fishin' ...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Houston & Hot Springs
    While I do sympathize with the family of the deceased for losing a son/relative, it's a damned shame he was never taught that there are some people you just don't want to **** with.

tango5seven

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 8, 2012
    DFW
    Reading the comments by the 2 families it sounds like there may be more violence in the future.

Can you say Hatfields and Mccoys?

Sent from Cheyenne Mountain to confuse the NSA

stdreb27

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 12, 2011
    Corpus christi
    I think this one will be interesting. The dad was in the kids car. With the kid pointing a gun at him.

Then the son shot the kid. Wouldn't the dad be breaking and entering the kid's car?

Dredens

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2014
    Sealy
    I think this one will be interesting. The dad was in the kids car. With the kid pointing a gun at him.

Then the son shot the kid. Wouldn't the dad be breaking and entering the kid's car?

I think the fact that the father was attempting to stop the criminal from fleeing the scene of the crime will weigh in the father's favor (then again I'm no lawyer).

rushthezeppelin

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Cedar Park
    Thief or not it's sad. If it's really true what the dead thief's dad said, 50 yards in the dark is a pretty good shot.

According to weather archives it was clear that night and there was over a half moon. For my blue eyes that's far from dark. Honestly sounds like it would have been easy for all but those with the worst night vision, unless he was stepping out of a house that had lights and eyes weren't adjusted.

Top Bottom