Hookers for Obamacare

Glockster69

TGT Addict
BANNED!!!
Jul 1, 2011
Hookers Praise Obamacare: ?I Really Support Obamacare? This Is Truly A Blessing?? |

The girls at Nevada’s “Moonlight Bunny Ranch” say they support the new legislation. “Having this profession, we aren’t exactly offered group health insurance. It’s hard because I do have a pre-existing condition so I really support Obamacare. I’m excited,” says working girl Taylor Lee.

Southpaw

Plague enthusiast
TGT Supporter
Mar 30, 2009
Guadalupe Co.
More entitlement!!

So Taylor, It'll be up to other people to pay for most of your healthcare as well as the risks of your profession??

She really doesn't see it that way, does she? What a disposable P.O.S.!!!

Mikeinhistory

Well-Known
Feb 19, 2013
Austin, TX

TX69

TGT Addict
Dec 23, 2012
DFW
Spread the HIV/AID's Taylor Lee! When your teeth fall out you can gum them to a happy ending. Yay entitlement!

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Admin
Nov 22, 2011
Spring
That is a terrible, terrible image.
It's also completely inaccurate. The state-mandated testing for workers in the industry, at the Moonlight Bunny Ranch and all other legal brothels, is monthly. (Monthly and weekly, according to the article.) Catch any communicable disease, especially an STD, and you're immediately fired. Even customers are put through a basic health screening before they're allowed to transact business.

Those girls are substantially healthier (physically, at least) than the general population.

The reaction to this article is yet another demonstration that people are generally lousy at assessing risk.

Younggun

Ginger Avenger
TGT Supporter
Admin
Jul 31, 2011
hill co.
Or I just don't give a shit if a hooker can get health insurance and don't feel that I should have to subsidize her dream of taking dick for dollars.

UncleSamsMisguidedChild

Feb 25, 2013
San Antonio
I don't know much about that industry, but I can tell you, hookers are pretty damned high on the risk scale.

Top Bottom