• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Texanjoker

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    They probably want your attention focused on the honeys working there vs. a website and guns LOL

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    Sent corporate an email saying last meal <hope I have strength of conviction>
    We shall see how long it takes them to give a personal response

Hooters Hotline Response

Friday, February 1, 2013 1:34 PM

"Hooters Support" <hooters.support@na.ko.com>

To: xxxxxxx@att.net

Thank you for contacting Hooters. This is an automated response. We appreciate your interest and look forward to replying to you shortly.

Sincerely,
    Hooters

P.S. Please retain the ticket number located below. This will help us locate your information should you need us again.
    {ticketno:[8002175641]}

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    I believe it was mentioned in another thread, but the reason you might be getting blocked is because you are using the same service that the employees use and if so many sites might be blocked for many innocuous subjects they don't wish their employees partaking in while on the clock.
    The Spring mgr. was a turd and really had no interest in me or my money. The Shenandoah mgr. is a shooter too and wasn't happy to see the block. He mentioned YouTube has been blocked also so you appear to be correct. Shenandoah mgr. is going to look into the weapons block.

It's all good, they just got their priorities mixed up.

Guns & women
    At Shenandoah when my waitress initially came to the table asking what I wanted I said *I may not be staying* and showed her the blocked message - but I had to explain what she was looking at :confused:. I asked this gorgeous, tight, auburn red head what guys 2 favorite things are. Her 1st reply was correct but she struggled to come up with a 2nd, finally she said "cars?". lol

Don't tell me you actually believe my food comment????

Ok...

I'm sorry......
    If it's on the web, I'm a believer!

Bone Daddy's will and the food is better.
    Never been and don't know where any are. But willing to try them :cool:

Good point Curtis.
    My points are always good! Sometimes they're off target though :(

They're saying your an awesome MoFo manly dude
    It's a burden I live with

Das Jared

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 20, 2012
    Friendswood
    Hooters has the WORST wings and food ive ever tasted. Not to mention, the girls suck. Twin peaks is where its at

sent from my dishwasher

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    Holy crap! Can you say "my reading comprehension really sucks"?

Here's what I sent Hooters the other day:

Since your wifi blocks perfectly legal "weapons" (guns) I see no reason to continue giving Hooters my business.

And Hooters reply that came today:

Dear Mr. ~~~:

We at the Hooters Hotline received your comments regarding the policy of concealed weapons. Thank you for taking the time to contact us.
    In regard to your comments, in areas where concealed weapons are allowed, we do post a sign that says ‘firearms and other weapons are not permitted on the premises.’ Thankfully, it is a choice we have the freedom to make. We respect those customers who decide not to patronize our business because of this decision.
    We do hope that this information is helpful. However, if you would like more information about us, please visit us on the Web at www.hooters.com.
    Thanks so much for writing, Mr. ~~~. We appreciate your interest and look forward to seeing you in one of our neighborhood restaurants soon.
    Sincerely,
    Antyon
    Hooters Hotline...We give a Hoot!

P.S. Please retain the ticket number located below. This will help us locate your information should you need us again.

Comments: Since your wifi blocks perfectly legal "weapons" (guns) I see no reason to continue giving Hooters my business.

**End of Comments**

Last edited:

Acera

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 17, 2011
    Republic of Texas
    Mr.~~~~~~, I would call the number and ask for Antyon. Explain to him how he did not answer your question and try to get clarification. I am sure that is an automatic responce when he see the word gun and did not spend the time or have the ability to comprehend what you were really asking. A supervisor might be the next logical step.

I would like to see where this goes.......................

Last edited:

kfc903

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 9, 2012
    Waco, TX
    Worthless fact without pictures.

I should have known that was coming. I'm working on it. My most recent ex-girlfriend did her best to scare her away (blocked facebook etc). All I've got is a head shot from her LinkedIn, but say the word and I'll post it.

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    Mr.~~~~~~, I would call the number and ask for Antyon. Explain to him how he did not answer your question and try to get clarification. I am sure that is an automatic responce when he see the word gun and did not spend the time or have the ability to comprehend what you were really asking. A supervisor might be the next logical step.

I would like to see where this goes.......................
    Email or phone call I'll follow up just because they were so off base on the 2nd reply. When I go into any restaurant/sports bar I diligently look for a 30.06 sign and I've never seen one at Hooters

Worthless fact without pictures.
    Jared91 said Hooters waitresses suck. I say his opinion does. :p Here's my Friday waitress, she uses different names for each activity.

My opinion, she looks much better w/o all the camera makeup. Yea, she's hot!

dgcards_201218.jpg

Leanne | Houston Dynamo

Top Bottom