• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Gedunk

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 16, 2020
    Austin
    Ran across this term today and I find it a perfect word to describe the insanity on the political left:

Hopophobia as a “mental disturbance characterized by irrational aversion to weapons.” Colonial Cooper, who created this term, stated that people who suffer from the fear of firearms stems from the manifestation that the weapons have a will of their own, apart from the user.
    Lynx Defense

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    Ran across this term today and I find it a perfect word to describe the insanity on the political left:

Hopophobia as a “mental disturbance characterized by irrational aversion to weapons.” Colonial Cooper, who created this term, stated that people who suffer from the fear of firearms stems from the manifestation that the weapons have a will of their own, apart from the user.

Gedunk,

What REALLY "gets on my coffee nerves" is the MORONS who want to talk about what I "need".
    (For example, the SENILE OLD FOOL, that currently infests the WH, thinks NOBODY needs to own anything but a 12 gauge double-barrel shotgun or perhaps a .38 SPL revolver.)

All that is (or should be) important in a FREE SOCIETY is what a FREE CITIZEN WANTS to buy & CAN AFFORD to buy/own.
    (I know a wealthy gentleman in Northern VA who owns everything from a number of TSMG to several tanks to a fully-functional MIG23, that he flies often all over the USA.)

just my OPINON, satx

Wolfwood

Self Appointed Board Chauvinist
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    I have had my eyes one on of those colonialcooper style scout rifle.
    what do you guys think about a msrp45 and a candid red-dot laser next to a 4x on a .308NATO for home defense?

just joshin'

Top Bottom