• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Catherine1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    USA
    What % of business does Hornady do with the Feds?

(And others like Hornady.)

Is it 50 to 85% of their INCOME - SALES - ANNUAL CONTRACTS and where is that information available to read from a good and reliable source?

I used to have a LINK for that and it did not only come off of a Hornady website and/or other large company websites when it came to components for making ammunition.

It showed reloading bullets, powders, primers, brass, etc.

Thank you.

Cate
    Typo!

Last edited:

Catherine1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    USA
    NO federal, state, county and local - rural/city government should have PASSED any mandate, law or decree for public workers aka .gov employees OR for any PRIVATE company whether it is a one gal operation or 100 or more employees.

I have said this in person, over the telephone and elsewhere.

ALL of this plandemic aka 'flu' crapola has been screwed up from the gitgo on HOW it was all handled.

I don't care who was in charge (R/D/etc.) or who they want to blame.

I blame ALL of them from the gitgo!

I blame BIDEN big time along with a bunch of the other con men/women in charge ACROSS all levels of government too. Don't get me started on Fauci now! OMG!

I would mention some so called statistics (LOL!?!) but I don't want to mess up this thread with a derailment.

Cate

Sasquatch

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    NO federal, state, county and local - rural/city government should have PASSED any mandate, law or decree for public workers aka .gov employees OR for any PRIVATE company whether it is a one gal operation or 100 or more employees.

I have said this in person, over the telephone and elsewhere.

ALL of this plandemic aka 'flu' crapola has been screwed up from the gitgo on HOW it was all handled.

I don't care who was in charge (R/D/etc.) or who they want to blame.

I blame ALL of them from the gitgo!

I blame BIDEN big time along with a bunch of the other con men/women in charge ACROSS all levels of government too. Don't get me started on Fauci now! OMG!

I would mention some so called statistics (LOL!?!) but I don't want to mess up this thread with a derailment.

Cate

It wouldn't be a TGT thread if there wasn't a derailment fit for AmTrak! :green:

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    My body, my choice,
    or NOT this time...?

:(

It is your choice as to whether you get the shot or not.

And it's their choice as to whether you have a job or not.

To quote a famous 80s band...

Freedom of choice
    Is what you got
    Freedom from choice
    Is what you want

devo-whipit.gif

F350-6

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 25, 2009
    OSHA has issued no new regulations. It will though. Bank on it. Of an Org is a gov’t contractor- it must comply. The tier 1 and 2 suppliers are sending notices to their vendors that compliance is mandatory or contracts are cancelled. Effective 12/5/21. I stand to lose some reallly good folks because of this. Where they will find employment is unknown.
    Everything I've read about the OSHA angle hasn't said anything about it being tied to federal stuff. The big push is any company with more than 100 employees. From what I understand, the restrictions tied to federal contractors and their suppliers is a different angle they are trying to implement faster.

THIS:

Maybe Steve Hornady should've told people "If you have a religious or medical objection to this, please make sure you talk to HR ASAP so we can process your request and resume business as usual."

Thank you.

Cate

He may have. That's the kind of thing you don't put in writing so it can't come back to haunt you. You can keep the deniability if everything is verbal.

THIS:

Here's a thought - Hornady could've just said "No, we're not going to comply" and told the feds "we're cancelling your order and refunding deposits on product not yet delivered" - there's more than enough consumer demand at this point to make up for it.

Compliance just keeps the bullshit flowing.

~~~

Amen!

Thank you.

Cate
    True, but consumer demand doesn't pay $500 for a hammer or $600 for a toilet seat like the government has been known to do.

We the citizens need a divorce from this abusive, incompetent government!

Divorce seems to take about a year. And as luck would have it, we have some elections coming up in about a year.

pronstar

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2017
    Dallas
    OSHA regs will soon be forthcoming…at least, so I’ve been told by people I know who are involved in plant management, in rather large industries I’m associated with.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    OSHA regs will soon be forthcoming…at least, so I’ve been told by people I know who are involved in plant management, in rather large industries I’m associated with.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

FisherPhillips, who’s a big HR lawyer firm, says the final draft has been at the White House for approval for over a week now.

I’ve also heard at least one state will hold off on fighting it until their state OSHA plan approval is withdrawn, which will be a little after two from publication in the federal register and will provide the state with standing.

Going to be interesting watch this play out, that’s for sure.

pronstar

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2017
    Dallas
    What’s troubling is how agencies who don’t have authority to do things, are doing things. And we’re going right along with it.

There’s nothing in the CDC charter to “permit” eviction moratoriums.

Neither POTUS nor governors have written authority to say what business can and can’t open.

Unless martial law is declared, no .gov agency has the authority to simply suspend the parts of the constitution they don’t like “for your safety”.

Yet here we are…

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

BBL

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 8, 2021
    TX
    My body, my choice,
    or NOT this time...?

:(
    Oh yes, oh yes, for everybody.
    But you gotta understand the rules.
    If I ask a liberal about their body, they will say:
    "My body, my choice"
    I ask them how that applies to my body and they will say:
    "Same. Your body, my choice".

I do not understand how that could be confusing to anyone.

TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    That is hugely ballsy. I wonder how much revenue will be lost. No way can consumer demand cover the delta. I’m proud of Hornady. Losing our govt contract status would put us out of business in the US. Just learned today I’m losing four of my technicians. More to come I’m sure.

Sounds to me like someone needs to find a new customer base.

Sasquatch

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    That is hugely ballsy. I wonder how much revenue will be lost. No way can consumer demand cover the delta. I’m proud of Hornady. Losing our govt contract status would put us out of business in the US. Just learned today I’m losing four of my technicians. More to come I’m sure.

Given the current dearth of ammunition - I'll bet the consumer market can absorb every bit of ammo Hornady can produce for years to come. The better question is who needs who more - does Hornady need government contracts more, or does the government need Hornady's ammunition more? Its not like Hornady is the main supplier of ammunition for the military - they're likely supplying specialty rounds there - but they're probably supplying more federal LE agencies with ammo. Frankly, the feds can get by with the stockpiles they have. The people need that ammo more than the feds do, especially with Bo Jiden at the helm and the crash that looks to be more or less unavoidable at this point.

mad88minute

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 13, 2017
    Houston
    Eh, I put it in the category of immediate damage control, as in this is current state.

My company has taken the path of no communication is better than any communication until there is a final ETS in place.
    My company has been silent on the vaccine mandate issue, besides asking our status. We have a few customers asking for the technicians to be vaccinated.

Sent from my moto e6 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom