• ...and so much more!
  • mad88minute

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 13, 2017
    Houston
    We don’t even ask about vax status.
    I was very up in arms when they did. Was ready to ask my boss, " are you cicumcised? Let's keep our medical info private" as a response to the vax question

It came in an email, and gave a third option of decline to state, and a 4th of don't reply and we will put you n the column of declined to state.

Most of our field guys declined to state.

Sent from my moto e6 using Tapatalk

mad88minute

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 13, 2017
    Houston
    Raytheon, Lockheed, John Deere, BD Med, Stryker, have sent us proof of vax requirements for any of our employees on site.
    That's a big list. I sincerely hope they have trouble getting contractors to show up.

I heard a story about a competitor loosing a big contract because they couldnt provide vaccinated technicians. A few weeks later they had to ask the company back because they couldnt get anyone else to do it either.

Hornady needs to hold fast. And any other company the feds ask for ammo should do the same. I know pipe dream, but we fight our battles one at a time.

Sent from my moto e6 using Tapatalk

Talk2Me

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 20, 2020
    View attachment 283876

While this is the nicest way to tell people they need to get the jab to keep their job, this is very disappointing. Surprising? No, but disappointing. Maybe Steve Hornady should've told people "If you have a religious or medical objection to this, please make sure you talk to HR ASAP so we can process your request and resume business as usual."
    boycott

Talk2Me

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 20, 2020
    Two can play the game. Hornady can be quite liberal in their religious and medical exemptions.

Why would the federal government be bothered with this sort of crap as long as they get their product? It comes down to control and tyranny.

Does Hornady make that much money from the federal government over civilian sells? I suppose so.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    I didn't think about the flexibility they may take in applying the mandate. Could this just be another tactic to turn firearm owners against the industry? F*ck it. boycott Hornady!

Sasquatch

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    I didn't think about the flexibility they may take in applying the mandate. Could this just be another tactic to turn firearm owners against the industry? F*ck it. boycott Hornady!

Read a bit further thru the thread - alls good - Hornady backed down on their decision to mandate the Fauci Ouchi.

Talk2Me

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 20, 2020
    OSHA has issued no new regulations. It will though. Bank on it. Of an Org is a gov’t contractor- it must comply. The tier 1 and 2 suppliers are sending notices to their vendors that compliance is mandatory or contracts are cancelled. Effective 12/5/21. I stand to lose some reallly good folks because of this. Where they will find employment is unknown.
    Sue, Flood the courts with lawsuits and stop or slow down this attack.

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    Question: Can OSHA or other Gov agencies regulate the amount of religious exemptions a business gives to its employees? What keeps a business from issuing religious exemptions to everyone who wants one?

No, but in practice an aggressive stance by a politically motivated regulatory agency could result in outliers being audited for compliance. Regulators have a habit of always finding something that does not comply during those audits; the question is how serious does the regulator make the matter.

MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin
    Hornady recanted and then went back at it. They are trying to hunt down whoever leaked the letter. Geissele is also following suit:

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    That is hugely ballsy. I wonder how much revenue will be lost. No way can consumer demand cover the delta. I’m proud of Hornady. Losing our govt contract status would put us out of business in the US. Just learned today I’m losing four of my technicians. More to come I’m sure.
    If their ammo isnt going to the feds, it means more for us. At today's prices I'd imagine they can do alright even if it lowers prices a bit.

Sent from your mom's house using Tapatalk

Top Bottom