Military Camp

WTT Hornady Sub-X 30-30( South Austin/Buda Area)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    Round for round for Hornady 160 gr Leverevolution 30-30, Winchester , Federal or Remington 150 or 170 gr.

If you are shooting varmints( coyote or smaller) with a can, this stuff is nasty accurate at 75 yards and through a can is .22 short quiet.
    If you are planning to kill deer ( or similar) don’t. Two spectacular failures today have convinced me that Hornady and the NRA have overstated this round’s capacity for game hunting.
    Guns International

TreyG-20

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Central
    If you don't have find a trade and decide to sell I would be interested. I don’t have a can, but I'd put them to use somehow and could use the brass afterwards.

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    If you don't have find a trade and decide to sell I would be interested. I don’t have a can, but I'd put them to use somehow and could use the brass afterwards.
    Unfortunately, I would have to sell at replacement cost for the rounds I want are. Which is stupidly expensive. I would rather just quietly zap squirrels and reload the brass at a later date than to put ammo up at neckbeard rascal pilot prices.

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    Have rezeroed the suppressed 336 for 170 grain ammo. This would be my first preference if anyone is interested.
    Not nearly as quiet, but should do well on deer.

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    Have 98 rounds and one less squirrel and one less raccoon. Last bump before I just keep it and whisper corn raiding varmints into vulture food.

Top Bottom