Gun Zone Deals

Hospital official says one dead, 19 injured after car plows into a group of protesters in downtown C

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

LOCKHART

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 29, 2014
    Lockhart, Texas
    I googled James Fields and the first 3 articles were NY Times, Washington Post, and CBS news, all bastions of truth and justice! (sarc) The only one I saw that didn't try to lynch him outright in public opinion was the Daily Caller. We all know that the first three are known sources of truth, justice, and the American way! lol! This guy is screwed and tattoed!

LOCKHART

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 29, 2014
    Lockhart, Texas
    Be careful what you wish for, Zinc. That kind of talk might find YOU on the wrong end of that rope. I would hope he gets a fair trial, and unless you were in that car with him, I don't think you know anymore about it than the rest of us.

zincwarrior

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2010
    Texas, land of Tex-Mex
    Be careful what you wish for, Zinc. That kind of talk might find YOU on the wrong end of that rope. I would hope he gets a fair trial, and unless you were in that car with him, I don't think you know anymore about it than the rest of us.
    Nope because I am neither a racist shitstain on the underwear of the universe or a murderer.

LOCKHART

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 29, 2014
    Lockhart, Texas
    Now, take that attitude of yours to east 11th street and chicon some Saturday night, get out of your car, and try walking around the block, zinc! lol! You won't make it 20 feet! lol!

zincwarrior

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2010
    Texas, land of Tex-Mex
    Now, take that attitude of yours to east 11th street and chicon some Saturday night, get out of your car, and try walking around the block, zinc! lol! You won't make it 20 feet! lol!
    I lived in the bad part of L.A. for five years. It made the wards look like Willy Wonka land.

But nope, still not defending the racist murderer.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom