Venture Surplus ad

Hospital official says one dead, 19 injured after car plows into a group of protesters in downtown C

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Or wouldn't be the first time Antifa members have mistakenly attacked their own.

Need more input.

billyb4u64

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2017
    Did U see both sides fighting i takes
    2 to Fight It was a KKK rally why did all those fools show up to prtotest & fight

Sent from my LGMS550 using Tapatalk

billyb4u64

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2017
    Al the bleedin hears ( wa wa wa ) for results stay home & bad won't happen
    2 wrongs don't make it wright . both groups are showing stupiddd. Oh yes
    Stupiddd.

Davetex

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 27, 2010
    Greers Ferry Lake
    Albemarle-Charlottesville Regional Jail Superintendent Martin Kumer identified the suspect behind the deadly Charlottesville Car Crash as 20-year-old James Alex Fields of Ohio.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Did U see both sides fighting i takes
    2 to Fight It was a KKK rally why did all those fools show up to prtotest & fight

Al the bleedin hears ( wa wa wa ) for results stay home & bad won't happen
    2 wrongs don't make it wright . both groups are showing stupiddd. Oh yes
    Stupiddd.

Please make some attempt at spelling, grammar, and puntuation when posting on the level of intelligence another group may or may not possess.

Those posts are pretty much incomprehensible.

diesel1959

por vida
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2013
    Houston & BFE
    I interpreted that as:
    white nationalists = alt right
    anti racists = antifa
    But perhaps I am wrong.
    The problem is that the antifa (and a LOT of leftists) think that any conservative is "alt-right" and lumps the racists in with the non-racist conservatives. "Alt-right" has become the new label applied to anyone who disagrees with the progressive bullshit.

LOCKHART

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 29, 2014
    Lockhart, Texas
    I believe history will record these times as the beginning of the second American civil war. I'm 71 years old and I have never seen our country so devided as it seems to be now. Adding to this is the situation in the world. We are also on the verge of a third world war! I really can't see how we are going to avoid either one. Sad!

AustinN4

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Nov 27, 2013
    Austin
    I believe history will record these times as the beginning of the second American civil war. I'm 71 years old and I have never seen our country so devided as it seems to be now.
    Really? We are nearly the same age and I remember things being way worse in the mid-60s to mid-70s: http://www.history.com/topics/1960s

Adding to this is the situation in the world. We are also on the verge of a third world war! I really can't see how we are going to avoid either one. Sad!
    The US has been pretty much at war continuously since it was founded (and before):
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_involving_the_United_States

seeker_two

My posts don't count....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    That place east of Waco....
    I believe history will record these times as the beginning of the second American civil war. I'm 71 years old and I have never seen our country so devided as it seems to be now. Adding to this is the situation in the world. We are also on the verge of a third world war! I really can't see how we are going to avoid either one. Sad!
    Really? We are nearly the same age and I remember things being way worse in the mid-60s to mid-70s: http://www.history.com/topics/1960s

The US has been pretty much at war continuously since it was founded (and before):
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_involving_the_United_States
    We haven't seen it get as bad as it's going to get yet....

Sent from my HTC Desire Eye using Tapatalk

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    From what I've found by stalling through as many sources as I could find it appears the there was at least a strong white supremacist presence at the rally. The driver of the car seems to have supported these views and appeared in a photo with a shield bearing the markings of a supposed white supremacy group Vanguard America (I need to see what I can find on the particular group).

I've seen one source that seems to claim he was driving away from attackers who'd surrounding his vehicle, but it doesn't have much credibility or supporting evidence.

Supposedly served about 4 months in the military. Not sure why the term was so short.

As of now, I'm leaning towards "he is a piece of shit and deserves what he gets".

pbridges

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2017
    Dallas
    Antifa are nothing but college driven, non-working, free loading spoiled brats that are push, college staff and driven private funded traitors.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom