Hospital official says one dead, 19 injured after car plows into a group of protesters in downtown C

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Look at the video, including the drone footage. This is an ISIL style attack.
    Sorry on cell. Google it and it will pop right up.

The "drone footage" doesn't even show the car. I'm not sure what you are seeing in it, but the only thing visible is a red van going in to a crowd. It does nothing to prove or disprove that he was attempting to flee from some other attack.

I've read in a couple of places that he is claiming objects were being thrown at him, and in earlier scuffles cement filled water bottles are said to have been tossed as weapons, but as of now there isn't any supporting evidence for or against this claim. The earliest videos I've seen (early in terms of event start) seem to pick up just as he flys by.

I find that somewhat suspicious as most couldn't get a camera on their phone up and recording that quickly, but it's also likely many were recording the events of the day already. The question is whether or not the recordings were cut in order to avoid showing any attacks against the guy.

That said, I've not noticed any attempts to slow his vehicle before impact.

Hopefully the original videos can be obtained. Not sure if it would offer a case for innocence though, but there is a big difference between murder and manslaughter.

At any rate, the silver bullet drone footage you speak of is a dud.
    Texas SOT

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Well, we can't all DAESH out and get a camera like that...

Unconfirmed sources are indicating that they observed brand new Nazi flags (with creases from the packages) being waved around by the same folks who got off the Soros Buses (TM). Waiting for pictures now.

I do find it amusing that the dead tree media is calling this a Nazi right vs. Lefty protestor issue, when Nazis and Communists are the same side of the political spectrum. Lots of Communist, BLM, the same sort of racist morons as all the rest of the Obama/Leftists, running around against...whom, exactly?

Very odd.
    First of all you have to consider that much of the news reporting on it has an agenda, also many of the groups mentioned aren't afraid to announce their presence.

Davetex

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 27, 2010
    Greers Ferry Lake
    I notice the media isn't claiming "Lone Wolf". I also haven't heard the media claiming white nationalists are now afraid of "backlash". You know, like when jihadis attack.

I guess there are "bad" bad guys and "good" bad guys. I'm getting confused now.

zincwarrior

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2010
    Texas, land of Tex-Mex
    Not even close to "ISIS style". His car didn't even blow up.

I can think of reasons for this to fall under the definition of terrorism, but making statements about "isis style" is ridiculous unless you can show me some pattern of ISIS driving vehicles in to a crowd then fleeing.
    Seriously? Have you been living in a cave?

Paris
    London
    Asia

diesel1959

por vida
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2013
    Houston & BFE
    Seriously? Have you been living in a cave?

Paris
    London
    Asia
    In London, the guy mowed down folks and then jumped out and stabbed folks--knowing he was going to be killed. In other attacks, the driver got shot right after plowing into the crowd. In other attack, the driver plows into the crowd (or parks the vehicle strategically) and then detonates it.

This was homicidal and premeditated and criminal and morally reprehensible as all get out; however, it bears no resemblance to ISIS/ISIL/DAESH.

billyb4u64

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2017
    AMERICA IS THE LAND OF THE FREE . FREE TO BE GAY , BLACK LIVEA MATERS , KU KLUX KLAN , FREEDOM AT IT'S BEST . YOU BREAK THE LAW U
    WILL LOOSE UR FREEDOM . WE ALL MAKE OUR CHOICE MINE IS 10 COMMANDMENTS URS IS WHAT U MAKE IT GOOD LUCK.

Sent from my LGMS550 using Tapatalk

Kar98

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2016
    DFW
    I was just about to ask if there was something wrong with his keyboard.

Well he IS posting from a ghetto phone:

7qYQgAM.jpg

billyb4u64

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2017
    U are correct my phone looks just like that one . butt isn't America GREAT U make UR choice U have to live with it!!
    In 1965 in Bay St Louis , Mississippi my
    2 brothers went to get a hair cut for the first day of school . my brother Steve climed in the barber chair first.
    The young good looking barber started talking racial hate & acting verry hatefull against colored people . When he finished up with Steve who was
    Speechless I told barber my little brother was sick & we needed to go home . Went to another barber shop for our haircuts. let UR money do
    Ur talking that was the first time I ever heard that kind of talk didn't
    Like it then and don't care to hear that bigotry now .

billyb4u64

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2017
    Stock market is over 22000 this moing
    Must be happy with the Donald looks
    like chicken little bit.... are down again.
    Sidewalks are made for people streets are made for cars .car 19 peope 1...

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    No idea.

Beat I can tell he believes the 1A only supports speech he likes. He also dislikes speech from racists, but is ok with a racist (as best we can tell at this point) running down leftists in the street out of malice.

In other words, he's taking every position available on the subject and voicing his opinion via incomprehensible internet posts.

Also, he may have a keyboard connected to his phone with a sticky Caps lock button.

billyb4u64

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2017
    Pick your battles I listen to all just reply as I enjoy U young people are
    thin skinned . Should be though of
    lightly .

wakal

Just Some Guy
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 88.9%
    8   1   0
    Mar 20, 2011
    Zephyr
    Interesting...it appears that a black "protestor" hit the Charger with a baseball bat prior to the acceleration and impact. As an aside, I am often minding my own business on my way to a pickup baseball game when I am surrounded by racist, communist, violent "protestors" and decide march along with them. It happens, well, all the time.

http://gatesofvienna.net/2017/08/keep-your-eye-on-the-bat/#more-43648

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Pick your battles I listen to all just reply as I enjoy U young people are
    thin skinned . Should be though of
    lightly .

We'd have to know what you were saying in order to be offended.

Bobk

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    Seguin
    I look forward to the story unfolding.

I also would like to see it unfold with the details all of the actions and events that led up to the incident.

After finally reading about ANTIFA off of WIKIPEDIA, this group is an extremist group. Any militant group is dangerous regardless of race.

Antifa is a political movement of autonomous militant anti-fascist groups in the United States.[3] It is associated with the global Antifascist Action movement.[2] Spreading from Germany, the network in the United States was initially known as Anti-Racist Action.[4]

In 2013, the "most radical" chapters of the Anti-Racist Action formed the Torch Antifa Network,[5] which has chapters throughout the United States.[1] Other Antifa groups are a part of different associations, such as NYC Antifa, or operate independently.[6] According to Salon.com it is an organizing strategy, not a group of people,[8] and is commonly associated with a willingness to engage in a show of force. Antifa groups have most notably protested the 2016 election of Donald Trump.[4][9][10]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antifa_(United_States)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom