• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Texas1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 29, 2017
    Austin, TX
    I see no harm in posting tasteful pictures of girlfriends or wives with guns. I think alot of us knuckle-draggers take pride that our better half likes guns.

Now if we start posting raunchy, half-nude, girls with poor trigger discipline and form. Well it gets a bit over the top.

I also don't want people negatively critiquing each others photos. Some may disagree, but beauty isn't just skin deep. A "normal" girl that can rail off shots like no other on an AR15 is smoking hot in my opinion. Let's all be gentlemen about this.
    Venture Surplus ad

txinvestigator

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Ft Worth, TX
    I see no harm in posting tasteful pictures of girlfriends or wives with guns.

Thats where it starts.
    Now if we start posting raunchy, half-nude, girls with poor trigger discipline and form. Well it gets a bit over the top.
    And thats where it always goes.

I also don't want people negatively critiquing each others photos. Some may disagree, but beauty isn't just skin deep.
    If a person does not want a critique of the looks of their girlfriends/wives, then don't post threads focused on their looks, call them hot etc.

Let's all be gentlemen about this.
    From knuckle draggers to gentlemen? Gentlemen do not post pictures of their wives and girlfriends in a quest to show them off to other men.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom