• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Just curious AXXE what are YOUR real world solutions to the problem.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Honestly, I don't have any real world solutions. But I'm tired of people talking about the problems, and not doing a thing about the problems. Talking isn't solving a damn thing.

When someone comes up with ideas, or does something that produces positive results that are about solving the election problems, then there is something to talk about.

We know what didn't work. We know what isn't going to work. Now we need to find what can or will work to solve the issues of election integrity. We know that cheating has and will occur. We need to find ways that combat cheating.
    Venture Surplus ad

rotor

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2015
    Texas
    Interesting, Tx house has been on 'vacation' for 3 weeks but a bill introduced to allow, no, move voting regulations to a board/commission, not regulated by the Texas constitution. Method used by wildcard states to fudge the vote. NOW is the time to call, write, speak to your reps. REQUIRE companies in Texas to USE commercial E-Verify ( just Fed assoc. companies now). You asked, this is the partial answer! From what I can tell Senate is doing something (mostly finance meetings) but house is lost in space someplace. Rattle the cages.
    Just curious, was this introduced by a republican or a fraud enforcing democrat?

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    Interesting, Tx house has been on 'vacation' for 3 weeks but a bill introduced to allow, no, move voting regulations to a board/commission, not regulated by the Texas constitution. Method used by wildcard states to fudge the vote. NOW is the time to call, write, speak to your reps. REQUIRE companies in Texas to USE commercial E-Verify ( just Fed assoc. companies now). You asked, this is the partial answer! From what I can tell Senate is doing something (mostly finance meetings) but house is lost in space someplace. Rattle the cages.
    Which Bill?

Sent by an idjit coffeeholic from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

ronbwolf

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 3, 2016
    The election is over, what can they do about it now :banghead:
    Yeah...no! A thief is still a thief, whether he gets arrested or not. Just like calling car theft "joy riding," no, it is Grand Theft, of transportation, and it MEANS something to the owner. It means something to society at large, and it means something to God, or the Universe, whatever you believe in. Will proving it make a difference, are they going to unseat Slow Joe and the Hoe, and put the real winner of tge election back in the White House, probably not, but tgat does not matter, if this election was stolen, we need to prove it, and work on safeguards to stop future elections from being stolen! If George Washington, and the troops, and others at the birth of this nation took that attitude, we would still be paying taxes to the crown, instead of having the freedoms we have, including tge freedom to speak out against the absolute scum, slime bastards that stole the electiin.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

WT_Foxtrot

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    North Texas
    Still, all I'm hearing is talk. Let me know when you and others actually get something accomplished. Until then, it's just a bunch of talking. I'm really getting tired of talking. I want to see someone come up with real-world solutions to the problems.

I gave you an alternative, TNM.me. Do with it what you wish.....but maybe join up, go to a meeting (LOTS these days), talk to your friends about it. The agenda is more than talking....and that's what you say you want. So go for it.

kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    The election is over, what can they do about it now :banghead:
    Probably nothing about Magnus Illegitimi, but it would be nice if they fixed things for the next mid terms...I mean, in case people want to vote and have it count. That's all.

Oh, and maybe jail some scumbags. One of the first stories I heard come out that day (PA, I think) was of a sherriff who booted some appointed Republican poll watchers. They had signed orders from a judge to be there. He threatened them with jail, so they left. That sheriff needs some jail time.

scgstuff

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 7, 2011
    Central Texas
    Honestly, I don't have any real world solutions. But I'm tired of people talking about the problems, and not doing a thing about the problems. Talking isn't solving a damn thing.

When someone comes up with ideas, or does something that produces positive results that are about solving the election problems, then there is something to talk about.

We know what didn't work. We know what isn't going to work. Now we need to find what can or will work to solve the issues of election integrity. We know that cheating has and will occur. We need to find ways that combat cheating.
    I know this might not be a popular opinion, but sometimes the more talk there is, the more ideas come to light. New inventions are talked about, tried, scrapped, talked about more, tried again and eventually become good products. WD40 was the 40th attempt at a water displacement solution.....you think no one talked about or thought about it after WD1 or WD15 or even WD39? Brainstorming seems to work better when there is actual discussion instead of heads being stuck in the sand saying "If you don't know what to do, I don't want to know there is a problem!"

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    I know this might not be a popular opinion, but sometimes the more talk there is, the more ideas come to light. New inventions are talked about, tried, scrapped, talked about more, tried again and eventually become good products. WD40 was the 40th attempt at a water displacement solution.....you think no one talked about or thought about it after WD1 or WD15 or even WD39? Brainstorming seems to work better when there is actual discussion instead of heads being stuck in the sand saying "If you don't know what to do, I don't want to know there is a problem!"

I understand, and agree completely, but most of this is just a rehash and repeat of the same thing that was talked about months ago.

I fully realize that there is a very huge problem. Honestly, I'm out of ideas and getting to the point I really don't care anymore.

My solution. Keep to myself, take care of my own and worry about my own damn business and make sure everyone keeps their noses out of mine. Maybe it sound selfish, and it probably is, but right now, it seems like the best course of action for me.

kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    I understand, and agree completely, but most of this is just a rehash and repeat of the same thing that was talked about months ago.

I fully realize that there is a very huge problem. Honestly, I'm out of ideas and getting to the point I really don't care anymore.

My solution. Keep to myself, take care of my own and worry about my own damn business and make sure everyone keeps their noses out of mine. Maybe it sound selfish, and it probably is, but right now, it seems like the best course of action for me.
    I get what you are saying, and plenty IS already known about the funny business in this last round.

However, it also stands to reason that more information is going to continue to be revealed over time. I think this is a good thing. The MSM went full blown "nothing to see here" ..."it's a myth"...and social media even censored many of the stories coming out. But if there is a steady drip, drip, drip of new information coming out, it could help to enlighten the inattentive sheeple who still think that "it's not true if the evening news didn't tell me it's true".

So, no, we don't need to keep rehashing it all or screaming about what was stolen. But let's share new information as it comes out and hope that enough will take interest in order to effect some real change.

I feel pretty sure that NOTHING will change as long as a large swath of the population is unaware.

EZ-E

King Turd of Shit Mountain
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2017
    Middle of no where
    The more ideas we have to prevent voter fraud... the more ideas they get to cheat the system better.

The question that needs to be answered is? Why isnt there 1 standard system in every state when it comes to NATIONAL ELECTIONS. Every state should be using the exact same voting machines & counting systems.

The other question that comes up is... why are 8 states the typical swing states the last 30 years? It does raise suspicion that all 8 states are using voting machines not typical of other states & have been proven to use software that can be altered remotely or with a thumb drive.

I think these swimg states alter votes as the media gives the numbers of how many votes X candidate needs to win.

JColumbus

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2012
    Kind of a moot point, don't you think?

Think they are going to unseat Biden and swear in Trump? Even IF they proved, beyond a shadow of doubt that those votes are fraudulent, I seriously doubt it would matter one or the other now.

Time to move on, and stop dredging this up. It's a done deal now.

Not a chance. I would still like to be informed of any of it and we can't sweep this shit under the rug. What you are asking for is the state of mind that gets us into these troubles to begin with. Reevaluate and take a step back.

Top Bottom