• subseashooter

Use Your Imagination.....
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 7, 2013
    Here and There
    Hey Y'all,

While my girlfriend and I slept last night, a person or persons got through the deadbolt on my back door. Took a wad of cash out of my wallet, used the keys on the kitchen counter to get into both of my vehicles, and took a Colt New Agent, a Sig P238, and a Sig 938.

I don't think they made it out of the kitchen....left everything else in my wallet, left my girlfriend's purse alone, left the laptop and iPad sitting in my open backpack on the kitchen table, and we're nice enough to lock the back door handle on the way out.

I've had the Harris County constable over, and he's on supposed to be on his way back now. I just remembered that I was showing the 238 and 938 to a neighbor and had left them on the counter.

If y'all run across a Colt New Agent with crimson trace grips, last 4 of the SN is 8914, a Sig P238 sport with the rubber grips, last 4 of the SN is 5500, or a P938 with G10 grips, last 4 of the SN is 5190, please lock it down and call the cops.

And if you are in the fence about getting cameras or an alarm, get both.

These fuckers had loaded guns IN MY HOUSE 10 feet away from where my girl and I were sleeping. Granted, there was a 357 a foot from my head, I'd have been dead if that what they wanted.

I'm feeling somewhere between like I've been raped, robbed, or had my ass kicked in a fight. Just sick.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    I'm feeling somewhere between like I've been raped, robbed, or had my ass kicked in a fight. Just sick.

I can only imagine but at least y'all are OK. Hope they catch them and you get your belongings back.

Shooter McGavin

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 26, 2012
    Free Texas
    I'd look into the neighbors who you were just showing the guns to.

+1, or maybe someone your neighbor may have spoken to about it. Seems really odd that they only took what they did while passing up other items that could fetch just as much cash and done so easier.
    Middle of the night, cars in the drive way, obviously somebody home... I wouldnt call that a thief's typical easy pay off, calling card. Plus they locked your door back and not only found but used your keys to open your vehicles. Very suspect...

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    And if you are in the fence about getting cameras or an alarm, get both.
    ...and a dog.

Yeah, I would feel violated, too. That is a very fucked up and weird story. How do you know they defeated the lock vs. you just forgetting to lock it?

BIGPAPIGREG

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 21, 2013
    San Antonio, TEXAS
    one thing to think about (if you haven't already)........is there anyone that has keys to your house other than you? Also, do you have a hide a key any where that someone could have found? Glad y'all didn't fair any worse Bigun.

99taws6

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2015
    Glad yall are ok. Scary

Just a question why are you both such sound sleepers? Maybe it's my military service or having kids but Mosquitos can't fart in my house without me waking up. Just curious.

Again sorry this happened but truly glad you both are ok.

Savage20

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 23, 2015
    135 Los Gatos Rd
    Ya this really sucks. I felt sick when someone broke into my cars and took my Texans hoodie! I too am suspect of the neighbors.

Mind if I ask what area of Spring you live in? (I'm at Rhodes/2920)

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    My vote is with the neighbors or someone that they know. Time is on your side. Just keep your ears & eyes open.

My Jake is a 9 pound Toy Fox Terrier who wouldn't hurt a flea. He has radar ears and nose and would come unglued if someone got to my door. Jake would have me up, armed and ready to do battle before the burglars got the door opened.

Jake is totally remarkable and he never fails. I don't want a mean dog as I AM the bad dog in this house!

I know that you travel and keeping a dog is difficult, but there must be a way for your dog to live in that house. Think! I've known criminals and worked in the Texas Prison System. Burglars HATE dogs and will avoid them if possible.

Flash

TAZ

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 17, 2008
    Round Rock
    Wow. I'm sorry for your troubles. How was the lock defeated??

Seems like you're a super sound sleeper, so it would be in your interest to get something that WILL wake you in case of emergency. A dog would be my first choice as they are harder to disarm/ disable than alarms; especially if they are indoor dogs.

Hope they catch the guys and you get your stuff back. LEO, at least in my neck of the woods will work harder on stolen gun cases than electronics, so you have that going.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ByrdMan

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 11, 2014
    Wasilla, AK
    Sonsabitches.....I agree with above mentioned stuff, be suspect of everyone. Hope y'all find out who did it and get your stuff back. The situation you described sounds fishy as far as the neighbors go.

MetalCutter

Life is too short for cheap cigars!
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 20, 2014
    The Woodlands, TX
    Sorry to hear about it Gman. Good to hear you and the lady are alright. Hope they catch the bastards. Get a good dog, not like the one we've got. If somebody threatens my wife he'd eat them alive and shit on what was left. Threaten me? He'd sit back and watch, hell, he'd probably jump in and help them.

Top Bottom